• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Worst Hotels you stay in?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bass country inn in SGF and the skyport inn in MEM were some of my favorites, or course nothin says lovin like the Red Lion in LMT. Nothin says home like urine in the iron!

Anyone have to stay at the palos verdes redondo beach in lax? the only hotel I know of where any flight crews stay that rents rooms by the hour. Yeah I know the standard response is that it is such a great location, I don't care how bad the hotel is. Nevermind the holes in the wall, the unchanged sheets, the bed bugs, the list goes on and on. I have talked with the hotel commitee about this and they know what a hole this place is but "you fricken idiots are afraid to lose it because of its location." the van driver is embarrassed to drive us to this hotel because he knows the kind of clientele that frequents this place and he can't believe we are lumped into that kind of group.

the van driver is embarrassed to drive us to this hotel because he knows the kind of clientele that frequents this place and he can't believe we are lumped into that kind of group.

What is he implying? We've been seen as whores by management for decades now... why should the public think any differently?

p.s. That's tongue-in-cheek...

My vote is for the Greek Isles in LAS. The sign out front advertises "Rooms Available, Cheap Rates." There is more than one legacy carrier staying there. Dirty with a bunch of trashy people staying there.

Latest resources

Back