Worst aviation movie ever

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Diehard II.

How about the scene in "Air Force One" where they have the air refueling mishap resulting in the KC-10 exploding? That was a seriously cringing, "I'm going to have to explain to my now wide-eyed wife-in excruciating detail-why that can't happen" moment for me. Wasn't appreciating Mr. Ford and the writing cast for that one.

All I can say about the Iron Eagle series is that someone must've had some incriminating photos of my boy Lou Gossett, Jr to do all 4 of those pieces of crap. I could feel myself losing brain cells as I watched the last one. Come to think of it, has he been in a movie since then?

Peace,
DP

Oh come on. Airplane is one of the BEST aviation movies ever. Airplane 2... well the sequel is never as good as the original.

Flight_Line said:
Airplane 2...well the sequel is never as good as the original.
No, but it had it's moments:

Pilot: "Striker was the squadron leader. He brought us in real low. But he couldn't handle it."

Prosecutor: "Buddy couldn't handle it? Was Buddy one of your crew?"

Pilot: "Right. Buddy was the bombardier. But it was Striker who couldn't handle it, and he went to pieces."

Prosecutor: "And he went to pieces?"

Pilot: "No. Andy was the navigator. He was all right. Buddy went to pieces. It was awful how he came unglued."

Prosecutor: "How he came unglued?"

Pilot: "Oh, no. Howie was a rock, the best tailgunner in the outfit. Buddy came unglued."

Prosecutor: "And he bailed out?"

Pilot: "No. Andy hung tough. Buddy bailed out. How he survived, it was a miracle."

Prosecutor: "Then Howie survived?"

Pilot: "No, 'fraid not. We lost Howie the next day."

Prosecutor: "Over Macho Grande?"

Pilot: "No. I don't think I'll ever get over Macho Grande."

Latest resources

Back