• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

World

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have looked on the website a few times and seems to never show hiring for crew members.

It seems they used to do a better job of posting the web site. Do you have the address to send a resume to? I would just send them your info (Fax or mail) and see what happens. Recently with all that has happened they have had enough applicants without posting the web site correctly is all I can figure.

Good Luck............

As far as I know no Gemini guys have been called for the -10. Only a bunch of current and qualified guys to man the 2 (or 3) ex Gemini MD11's.

I am an ex-Gemini guy. I was offered the 11 in July and the 10 a few months later, passed on both......

From what I remember you flew them both at Gemini didn't you Fogrunner? What about Fedora is he still around?

Yeah, I'm still around, F&B.
Gemini was a great ride while it lasted.
For those at World now, there is a post on our old forum about the passing of one of our former Gemini family. Rick Dixon, the unforgettable and colorful character, was lost to a massive heart attack from which he did not recover. He will be fondly remembered as the truly gentle and kind man that he was.

My sincere condolences for Rick's family. He was my old boss back during the day in Daytona Bch. Please tell me he finally cured himself of his Limbaugh disease though. Ill always remember how I feared for my life every time I took him dove hunting. Truly a good man and a good friend. Rest in Peace old buddy.

Latest resources

Back