• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

World Hiring Again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Try to get to an AirInc job fair. That's how a lot of us got in with no LOR's.

My friend just got the hired call today. He said that competative mins for this time around were 5000TT and 2500 PIC, (just his opinion based on the candidates). He also said the mext class has been posponed for maybe a month due to training resources.

Any Idea which interview class he was In. Just wondering, I also interviewed but have not heard anything. So, Guess im just wondering if you get a letter in the mail saying thanx but no thanks.

Two of the guys from the first group (out of 8) got called that I know of. One got DC 10, one the MD 11. Unfortunately I haven't heard anything yet (I was in the first group.) so I assume that I was either turned down or got put in the hiring pool.

FWIW , I interviewed in the second group, got called yesterday for dc-10 starting the 20th. I know of 2 more guys in my interview group that got called for md-11 starting 20th. Can't Wait!!! :)

Congrats guys!

Looking forward to seeing you out there on the GlobalBeerTour.

World Airways can be a lot of fun....

Congrats guys!

Looking forward to seeing you out there on the GlobalBeerTour.

World Airways can be a lot of fun....

What kind of flying does the DC10 do at World? Any specific routes that are common on that bird? Just curious. Thanks.

Bye Bye--General Lee

The DC-10 pax bird does AMC mostly right now. The 2 DC-10's cargo birds were last doing cargo from Europe to Africa. One of the nice things about World is if you don't like the destinations give it a week or two and it will change. The last 4 years with the strong AMC flying in support of the war has been the most steady influence on routes. But even with that there is enough change to keep it interesting.

Latest resources

Back