Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

World Doing "Struck Work" Against ATA???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are the ATA pilots tracking where the B737's or B757's are going? No because they feel they have no chance of stealing seats from SWA, CO or where ever those former ATA aircraft land. The ATA pilots still hold on to the illusion that ATA purchased WAH with ATA money and as a result are entitled to our seats. It is all in the court records. Nice try ATA ALPA, swing and a miss.

Time to shut the door,

Bel

Sooo, when did ATA strike and when did World fly their stuff?

(Not sure I belive that one, World pilots are union and proud of it)

Anybody calling them scabs better show proof or shut up...No grey areas..Or is there?

Are you guys giving ATA pilots preferential hiring. I've got a friend over there and I don't think he knows that. That sounded like a smart a@@ but it wasn't ment that way.....

Listen, I've said my peace. All this stupidness over 1 post. I'm sorry that you are so worked up over this. Again, this was not made public until wabi brought it up. You guys started this.

It appears that you're just as worked up as anyone and you're the one that set the direction of this thread, giving it its "stupidness". Keep your lid on Mr. Thread Police (from some of your other topic condemning posts).

Stupid thread! Every airline has a few in their pilot group that will talk trash about another pilot group. Not really news anymore. It's actually pathetic, real pathetic.

Precisely. If I got worked up over every silly thing I read here or on APC there wouldn't be time in the day for anything else but being upset. Both boards have some very good info but one often has to wade through a lot of swamp to find it.

I can assure you that the overwhelming majority of former ATA folks aren't spending their time doing anything else but trying to find a way to put food on their family table. Shoot, I'm not worried about who is flying our old 737s. I didn't like the airplane when I flew it! It was a pleasure to escape back to steam gauges and the DC-10!

See what happens when you dig up something that's "dead and buried?" It starts to stink.

I ain't losin' any sleep over it. I'm doing my best to move on. I sure miss Hawaii. :(

Anyone hiring? Can you get me a new job? The one I've got is unsat. It ain't a flyin' job; just a paper exercise at this point. May never fly.

See what happens when you dig up something that's "dead and buried?" It starts to stink.

I ain't losin' any sleep over it. I'm doing my best to move on. I sure miss Hawaii. :(

Anyone hiring? Can you get me a new job? The one I've got is unsat. It ain't a flyin' job; just a paper exercise at this point. May never fly.

No salt in the wound intended but have you considered WOA. I think most of the ATA folks would make a good fit here. I am hearing that next month they may be hiring more for the DC-10 but I am sure there will be more for the 10 or the 11 in the next few months. At any rate good luck......

They called in May to interview withing 10 days. Said I couldn't make that appt. Said they call back, but haven't.

They called in May to interview withing 10 days. Said I couldn't make that appt. Said they call back, but haven't.

Well I know they have been busy with MD-11 Gemini interviews but if you are interested I would not hesitate to call the CP or Fleet manager. They are both great guys and have an appreciation for your situation. Just because thay have not called back is no reason not to call them and they are very approachable. Good Luck

PM me if I can help........

Latest resources

Back