• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

World Airways questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I like those MD-11s but I hear they are difficult to land.

They're not difficult to land. If I can land them, anyone can land them.

McQ

Fit59 said:
I only have one thıng to say about World.....

MCQUEENEY!!!!!!!!!

LOL!
How is McQ doing any how? I just left him a message down South..Checking to make sure his house didnt blow away!!

Was wondering if anyone new the status of the interviews. Did they get the 10 they wanted yet? Are they going to keep interviewing to put together a pool? Did anyone get interviewed on Monday? Thanks a bunch for any info...

FedEx getting DAL's MD-11's

Our Chief Pilot and Director of Operations recently told a newhire class that we purchased the Delta MD-11's. Also, @10 more Airbus's would be coming our way........

Good, I hope you did purchase the MD-11s from us. If we weren't going to use them anymore and pay for them while they sit in the desert---then that is a good thing. I guess that school house Delta rumor about reconverting them to cargo was false....... But, I always thought all school house rumors were always true!!?

Bye Bye--General Lee

I'm sure World is a great co. however on page one somebody said "They have only furloughed once in 55 yrs". I think you will find that after Vietnam and World's 70's / 80s' lowcost sch service they let people go.The airline was owned by a hard nose old aviator Ed Daly.

Latest resources

Back