• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

World Airways is looking for pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hope I can get in during this window. Good luck to everyone aspiring for WOA.
Man, I can't believe you want to be gone this long at a time! Your girlfriend is going to kill you... ;)

I know, I know... you've been wanting to work there a LONG time. Hope you get it!

If you don't, offer still stands for a rec over here. I had 20 days off in Jan, 18 days off in Feb, had Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, New Year's off AND I'm off for the Superbowl!

GO DALLAS!

Oh wait... wrong game. :( LOL :D

Man, I can't believe you want to be gone this long at a time! Your girlfriend is going to kill you... ;)

I know, I know... you've been wanting to work there a LONG time. Hope you get it!

If you don't, offer still stands for a rec over here. I had 20 days off in Jan, 18 days off in Feb, had Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, New Year's off AND I'm off for the Superbowl!

GO DALLAS!

Oh wait... wrong game. :( LOL :D

We'll see man. I just gotta get the heck outta here. 9E is slowly making me insane. Thanks for the offer. I know AT is a fine place. Oh by the way, you gotta forward me your new #. Tried to call you the other day and got rejected.

We'll see man. I just gotta get the heck outta here. 9E is slowly making me insane. Thanks for the offer. I know AT is a fine place.
Slowly?

Oh by the way, you gotta forward me your new #. Tried to call you the other day and got rejected.

That happened with me and a flight attendant last night... ;)

I'll give you a call tomorrow when I'm sitting in Houston all morning.

Any world guys new or otherwise care to post 2006 W2 info and per diem....nothing like getting what people are making from the people making it...Thanks

My buddy has been there five years as an FO and made 105K last year. 12 on the rest of the month off.

Any world guys new or otherwise care to post 2006 W2 info and per diem....nothing like getting what people are making from the people making it...Thanks

144 days on the road last year,

90,000.00 bfore taxes

8900.00 in perdium

6th year MD-11 FO

I'd give my left nut to work for World....Its the genre of flying I want to do with home basing....I knew I shouldnt of chosen to be an FE in the USAF....1700 hours there, 2700 TT with 2200 ME, but not the 1000 PIC turbine.....Sounds to me they are dead set on the turbine PIC???? Anyone with info would be great.......At 35, I hope Im not running out of time to get on with them......The other 2 companies I want to fly for wont be hiring anytime soon...(ATA and Atlas)........

I will say that World likes internal recs. That may help. When I interviewed in Dec the low time guy has 5000 and the high time guy had 15000. Both had at least two types and lots of PIC turbine. I will say they hire good people.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back