• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

World Airways Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
2 weeks on then 2 off, party in Frankfurt during a 32 hour layover, come home and the wife practically jumps your bones. Oh yea, and make lots of money.

World Rocks.

Oh yeah, and no commuting stress.

As far as wife and kids. I see them when I'm home 2+ weeks straight. Fair is fair, I can't spend all my time with my girlfriends.

fogrunner said:
Hmm, let me see. Got home on the 15th of July go back to work on the 15th of Aug. No it is not vacation.

I am sure it is not like that every month. And by the way I am home everynight of the week!

Megadeth said:
... and the wife practically jumps your bones. World Rocks.

World is definitely a quality company, but my concern would be ... who is she jumping when I'm not home for 2 weeks. :)

Definetely sounds like a Hip Gig to Me!!
Considering moving back to Atlanta and working a full-time ground ops position w/ them while instructing on the side. I hear nothing but great things about the company!

But UPS and Fedex have these kinds of schedules. If you work at UPS on the z side you will be gone for 2 weeks. I guess that limits you to all night flying or the airlines.

Hey 750 if she's ugly and fat you probably woudn't care who she's jumping with, but if she's nice you wouldn't care neither because she will always clean up before you arrive and you'll never know.
So why borther.
Get the money and stay at least 2 weekends a month at home at least will be able to bring her to the theaters and camp with the kids.

Heavy lift cargo is the way. Amsterdan is the place. and USA is the place to get the job.

Oops

To the A-10 pilot that PMed me. I'm sorry, but I accidentally deleted your message. Please re-send.

I am sure it is not like that every month. And by the way I am home everynight of the week!

hehehe Maybe if you ask her nice she will let you go out one night a week.

Latest resources

Back