World Airways Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CCDiscoB

Not having any fun at your airline job? Eight hour layovers wearing you down? Sioux City turns getting to you? Well come see the world and join the fun. World will be hiring 40-50 more pilots this year. Keep checking their web-site. Announcement soon.
http://www.woa.com

"...It's what you want..." Risky Business

CCDiscoB said:
Not having any fun at your airline job? Eight hour layovers wearing you down? Sioux City turns getting to you? Well come see the world and join the fun. World will be hiring 40-50 more pilots this year. Keep checking their web-site. Announcement soon.
http://www.woa.com

"...It's what you want..." Risky Business

CCDiscoB, couldn't agree with you more. The thought of flying a B737, 717, or Bus for the rest of ones career with all the conditions you mention above is unterly pitiful when there is so much more to the job than just the next landing. I know World has some tough missions but at least you feel (tired and fulfilled) when it's over with, instaed of just going to the Holiday Inn for another nine hours.

PS Your MD11 with the new "old paint job" is awsome. They should do the whole fleet that way.

Not having fun at home? 16 to 17 days at home wearing you down? Maximum of four day trips getting to you? Well come see third world terrorist infested destinations and join the fun. World will be hiring 40-50 more pilots this year. Keep checking their web-site.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I don't work for World, however, we fly the same aircraft and go to some of the same places.

Best move I ever made........ You will learn a great deal and go to some great places..... and the stories you will tell....

I enjoy that type of flying too. I applied during the last window, and will apply again during the next one. Anyone want to give me a recommendation?

fogrunner said:
I don't work for World, however, we fly the same aircraft and go to some of the same places.

Best move I ever made........ You will learn a great deal and go to some great places..... and the stories you will tell....

Ah yes and never seeing your kids or your wife, must be a joy!

T-Gates said:
Well I don't have any of those.....I think..... :confused:

LOL, Don't get me wrong ,if I was single with no kids I would be all over that type of flying! If you have the opportunity I say go for it! World seems like a great company

Hmm, let me see. Got home on the 15th of July go back to work on the 15th of Aug. No it is not vacation.

Latest resources

Back