• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Working for Tiger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It must be G14 classified. Please, have us come correct. Learn us, wise one.

Don't count on it. These guys are blowing as much smoke as anyone.

I posted info I knew as an "insider". I use to work for NetJets and at the time he was infact an owner. That was years ago, and I'm sure things have changed as others have said. Not that its really that big of a deal as others on here would have you believe...

He should have said: "Yeah I banged her, no regrets.... I get paid to play golf, not be the moral compass of America so F#ck off."

At least people would have a little more respect for him

How true, wish Tiger would just head to Europe or Asia and start playing. Being overseas he would out of the spotlight for bit... .......... ..........................................................................

Tiger is going to be back as good as ever before we know it. Personal problems or not, he may be the best golfer to ever live. Bill Clinton made his comeback, so did Kobe. I cant see Tiger falling to the wayside because of something as trivial(in the celebrity grand scheme of things) as this.

Tiger was winning tournaments while balancing 2 different lives. He should be as focused as ever now that he only has one to worry about.

Tiger was winning tournaments while balancing 2 different lives. He should be as focused as ever now that he only has one to worry about.

Like he's gonna stop banging skanks on the side??

Tiger wont win $hit now that he comes across like a little pansy. The guy thrived on being unbeatable in his own mind. He's basically an 8yr old.

He just needs a better cover up plan and for chrissakes - NO CELL PHONE.

How many CEO's etc don't use cellphones, bberrys, and email? - LOTS.

A married famous Billionaire texting a hooters ho' and thinking shes not saving that on her iphone?

Tiger just needs a better game plan (off the golf course)

:laugh:

Like he's gonna stop banging skanks on the side??

Tiger wont win $hit now that he comes across like a little pansy. The guy thrived on being unbeatable in his own mind. He's basically an 8yr old.

He just needs a better cover up plan and for chrissakes - NO CELL PHONE.

How many CEO's etc don't use cellphones, bberrys, and email? - LOTS.

A married famous Billionaire texting a hooters ho' and thinking shes not saving that on her iphone?

Tiger just needs a better game plan (off the golf course)

:laugh:

You forgot one thing....NO VOICEMAILS!!!!!

http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/02/tiger-woods-voicemail-jaimee-grubbs-elin-nordegren/

Latest resources

Back