Working for Tiger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

nat

What does everyone else think about being employed by Tiger right now? I know he has plenty of money, but how would you feel if you left a good job 8 months ago to work for him. I didn't. When something like this happens sometimes everyone gets replaced so he can have a fresh start. I feel certain he will always have an airplane, but just wanted to see what others think about the situation. Heck, his Nike contract alone can pay a lot of bills for a long time. I don't know how many people are employed full time by him, but it has to be quite a few. I'm sure others on this board have flown him or know him much better than me, but there are so many uncertainties in his life right now. Guess we'll just wait to see where the pieces fall. Thoughts??

This is nothing new for any aviator. Did the guys at Lehman, Citi, Ford or GM see the sh**storm coming? Didn't think so. You win some, you lose some.

Last edited:
I believe Tiger was/is a NetJets owner. I don't think this will change with his current affairs. H@ll, NetJets was probably flying around half the bimbos he was banging...

This is nothing new for any aviator. Did the guys at Lehman, Citi, Ford or GM see the sh**storm coming? Didn't think so. You win some, you lose some.

Exactly!! I was laid-off due to one of the above. One week Im going to recurrent, the next Im going home.

Yes, purchased a G450 from Netjets .. I'd bet that will be liquidated along with a lot of stuff. Yesterday's statement was the worst P/R screw up I've ever seen. Should have been 1/5th the length and should have been 3 and 1/2 months ago. Personally, I think he's done, will never be more than a shadow of the guy we thought he was.

TransMach

Geez... Im so sick about hearing about Tiger Woods... Do we really have to talk about him on this board?

What does everyone else think about being employed by Tiger right now? I know he has plenty of money, but how would you feel if you left a good job 8 months ago to work for him. I didn't.

No ********************? I thought Tiger was flying around in a Legacy or BBJ by looking at YOUR type ratings. I guess by lookin' at your quals we are all set straight now. Good thing you didn't leave your FO job at Comair waitin for the FO job at Southwest to pan out so you could fly for Tiger.

When something like this happens sometimes everyone gets replaced so he can have a fresh start. I feel certain he will always have an airplane, but just wanted to see what others think about the situation.

Nature of the business

Heck, his Nike contract alone can pay a lot of bills for a long time.

Ya Think? Thanks for reassuring all us corporate schlubs who would rather rely on our skills, experience, talent and education instead of a seniority number.:rolleyes: I'm sure Tigers pilots will end up OK, but I for one feel better despite not having an RJ type. Thanks.:laugh:

I don't know how many people are employed full time by him, but it has to be quite a few. I'm sure others on this board have flown him or know him much better than me, but there are so many uncertainties in his life right now. Guess we'll just wait to see where the pieces fall. Thoughts??

Thoughts?? Hmmm... I dunno....You're a dork?...

While we are doing free association....

-You are jealous of corporate pilots???.....

-You have a small penis and secretly wish you flew a Gulfstream...

-Tiger's wife is smokin hot:pimp: and if she played her cards right, she could be dating a regional FO like you who will someday be flying for a low cost carrier like SWA....:laugh:

Stop me if I'm getting warm.....

Are you so niave to to think that any pilot actually flying TW would even make a single comment good or bad here??? Do you not realize that discretion is one of the job prerequisites?? That's why you are where you are and that is why we're not.

I bet all of TW's pilots make more money in 2010 than you do... Care to take the bet?

If that was flame bait, it was a rather pathetic attempt.

Next time try not to make it so easy for me OK?

Last edited:
Wow. Jet2work you must be one very unhappy person. Take a chill pill and relax. It wasn't flame bait. Also, don't read too much into those profiles....

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back