• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Working for NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flying for NJs? Its like you and a buddy, taking a plane for a week.....all expenses paid....without a plan. Everyday is a question of "where to?" and "with who?".

That is the best description of flying for NJ that I have heard!!

I agree totally with skiandsurf.

The XL is a busy fleet. 4-5 legs a day. 1hr turn. Not much time for doing jepps, stocking, catering, cleaning and eat your food. I fly a lot with the same people. Most guys/gals are awesome, but once in a while you get a tool that just complaints.

Having a career of only 91/135, this place is the best and I don't think I'm working when I'm on the road even when we do minimum rest.

IT BEATS WORKING FOR A LIVING!!!

Just curious, submitted my app. packet today, How long is it running from app. packet being accepted to interview. With the IBB proposals Im sure HR is overwhelmed with applicants.

Hi. I have a few friends that submitted their app a few months ago, and it seems that 2-3 weeks is all it takes to receive the "no thank you" or "we will contact you later for an interview" letter. I strongly recommend that you Fedex-UPS your app.

Good luck!

Just curious, submitted my app. packet today, How long is it running from app. packet being accepted to interview. With the IBB proposals Im sure HR is overwhelmed with applicants.

FWIW, I mailed in my application package September 1st, and received the acceptance email on 9/26.

6. I know you didn't ask about this, but I'll tell you anyway. If you are the type of guy who needs to know what's going to happen ahead of time, you won't like this job much. If you are the type of guy who can roll with the punches and look at every brief change as if it's an adventure, you'll love this job.

well not exactly......jut get on the PC and go look at the schedule for the next day.....yes it could change but at least you'll know when they're planning on bringing you on...and where your going and what time you'll be done.

Just curious, but what aircraft do newhires go to? Does everyone start on the smaller fleet types or is it possible to start out say on the X? Is it random based on openings? Are you seat locked and/or equipment locked for any length of time? Thanks

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back