Work longer, die earlier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I especially like this quote:

"An important conclusion from this study is that for every year one works beyond age 55, one loses 2 years of life span on average."

I especially like this quote:

"An important conclusion from this study is that for every year one works beyond age 55, one loses 2 years of life span on average."

Both posts are in your dreams. Anyone can find a thesis to support any position they want anymore. Even if yours was 180 degrees from it's stated position, I wouldn't give it a gram of credence.

Both posts are in your dreams. Anyone can find a thesis to support any position they want anymore. Even if yours was 180 degrees from it's stated position, I wouldn't give it a gram of credence.

Yeah! Why listen to that thesis that says smoking causes cancer? We all know a thesis is just crap, no matter what it says. My stand is...I take no stand!

Thanks for the input Francis.:puke:

Yeah! Why listen to that thesis that says smoking causes cancer? We all know a thesis is just crap, no matter what it says. My stand is...I take no stand!

Thanks for the input Francis.:puke:

Yea right. I can probaly find a thesis that says cancer is not caused by smoking and I would give it the same weight as your aging post.

And don't call me Francis!

Yea right. I can probaly find a thesis that says cancer is not caused by smoking and I would give it the same weight as your aging post.

And don't call me Francis!

So you say, again, you believe nothing. Then what keeps your plane in the air? Fairy dust? Oh wait, you would have to believe in fairies then. The PhD's don't mean anything to you, neither do the stats from the Boeing retirement fund that he was able to draw his conclusions from. Do you think you even exist? You are neither Alpha or Omega. You are nothing with none. Your statements baffle me.:confused:

Last edited:
So you say, again, you believe nothing. Then what keeps your plane in the air? Fairy dust? Oh wait, you would have to believe in fairies then. The PhD's don't mean anything to you, neither do the stats from the Boeing retirement fund that he was able to draw his conclusions from. Do you think you even exist? You are neither Alpha or Omega. You are nothing with none. Your statements baffle me.:confused:

This was taken fom a Boeing document? Interesting.

And who are calling a fairy anyway? Thanks for the exchange. Lets put it to bed and agree that we don't agree on this one...at least.

Thanks,

Spooky

This was taken fom a Boeing document? Interesting.

And who are calling a fairy anyway? Thanks for the exchange. Lets put it to bed and agree that we don't agree on this one...at least.

Thanks,

Spooky

No problem. I was just taken back that you did not agree with the post, but in the same thought said you would say it was bunk even it were the exact opposite. That was my only point, why the effort if you do not care either way.:)

No problem. I was just taken back that you did not agree with the post, but in the same thought said you would say it was bunk even it were the exact opposite. That was my only point, why the effort if you do not care either way.:)

Maybe you just answwerd it with your by-line from AE.

Latest resources

Back