• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

women left on RJ for four hours

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey come on-This is nothing that several hundred thousand dollars cant overcome!!!!! I am sure the emotional scars will continue for some time but a big fat settlement will at least let the healing begin!!!

Talk about an awkward interview for sure. It is kinda messed up she was left on a plane and not one other passenger work her, but throw her some travel vouchers and move on. She doesn't need tens of thousands of dollars to make the situation right.

Another thing. How F-uped is it that the person next to her or others around her couldn't give her a nudge to let her know that they we're deplaning? Have we become such a bunch of pr**ks that we can't do even the most simple neighborly things?

Another thing. How F-uped is it that the person next to her or others around her couldn't give her a nudge to let her know that they we're deplaning? Have we become such a bunch of pr**ks that we can't do even the most simple neighborly things?

If it were a man he would have been sued for sexual harassment or attempted rape, beaten up by other "white knights" before trial and shot after the inevitable conviction.

Just being nice is more than likely illegal in this country now.

I can't believe all you frigin' nimrod regional idiots are blaming the passenger for this!

Please come down off your high horse. Wow.

Who would have thought that a retard lady from Phyladelpyia would be the end of TSA?

Wayyy too easy.

He is easily the most retarded person on flightinfo.

Amazing, isn't it?

We are riding on 32s.

Case in point...

Anybody see her interviewed on FOX News today? Awkward.........

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1GM2mgVRqY4

Now I know why lawyers tell their clients not to speak publicly about lawsuits.

That has to be the most awkward interview I've ever seen!!!

The reporter was sorta playing devils advocate not trying to make her look stupid initially, but when she learned she was then it was all out.

Not saying the crew is blameless but this woman has no case.

What are the damages? What did she lose? "A cleaning crew eventually roused her . . ." Doesn't sound too distressed to me. Then, she had to answer some questions from TSA - Oh the agony. Perhaps she should sue TSA for their barbaric policies.

Again, the crew should rightly be held accountable. But, doesn't having a dog-tired crew, who's main focus is hitting a pillow for a decadent five hours of sleep on a scheduled reduced rest, raise ANY concerns?

Latest resources

Back