• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

women left on RJ for four hours

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't believe all you frigin' nimrod regional idiots are blaming the passenger for this! Holy crap, they left a passenger (CUSTOMER) on board overnight in the airplane.
Just another black eye for the regionals and the airline industry. You're all turning into Greyhound bus drivers! I and most people (including the FAA and TSA) don't care if she fell asleep and didn't wake up on landing, it's the responsibility of the FA and ultimately the PIC that all passengers are off the airplane and the ACFT is secure.
HAVE A LITTLE FRIGIN PRIDE IN YOUR JOB FOR ONCE AND DO THE RIGHT THING, YOUR CARRER MAY DEPEND ON IT!

I can't believe all you frigin' nimrod regional idiots are blaming the passenger for this! Holy crap, they left a passenger (CUSTOMER) on board overnight in the airplane.
Just another black eye for the regionals and the airline industry. You're all turning into Greyhound bus drivers! I and most people (including the FAA and TSA) don't care if she fell asleep and didn't wake up on landing, it's the responsibility of the FA and ultimately the PIC that all passengers are off the airplane and the ACFT is secure.
HAVE A LITTLE FRIGIN PRIDE IN YOUR JOB FOR ONCE AND DO THE RIGHT THING, YOUR CARRER MAY DEPEND ON IT!

I agree, the lady will sue and she will win. Most likely putting Trans States out of business with United. Who would have thought that a retard lady from Phyladelpyia would be the end of TSA?

... retard lady from Phyladelpyia would...

It's nice how you throw that "retard" label around. Might want to work on your spelling before you try another hard word like "Philadelphia".

Latest resources

Back