• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Woman sues Southwest over large passengers policy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lady, if you are too big to fit in a seat, you're too big to fit in a seat. If you want to be angry at someone, look in the mirror.

Expect that you should see the size of some of the SWA flight attendants.

That is if you can even find a female FA at SWA.

The SWA fat man policy is the best thing going. I'm a captain at a 121. I do not non rev. I buy full tickets. I'm 170 pounds and when traveling on SWA I buy the fat man seat. It is sold at an extreme discount and is a guaranteed empty seat next to me. It's a godsend out of Florida. One open seat on the plane, people and FAs going crazy but I have my fat man seat guaranteed to be empty. People on my row buy me all the drinks I could ever want!

this fat ass should thank her lucky stars some kind SWA agent gives her a pass once in a while and doesnt charge her an extra seat. THe norm should be that she always pays for two seats and if its overlooked be happy lady.

Shes built like a refrigerator, actually like a ********************ing freezer. something that could store an elephant in.

This is America. Everyone here has a right to sit and eat themselves into the 300+ club if they wish. They even have the right to try and hop onto a privately owned mode of conveyance and tell the unfortunate souls next to them to kiss their fat ass. But the people providing said conveyance have the right to tell them "no."

Last edited:
I'd feel bad if she were a midget or something beyond her control to ever fix.

She's fat. If life is that awful to you there is something you can do about it.

If you'd like to see and hear more irrate Customer of Size (COS) stories, be sure to tune into our new reality series "On The Fly" Premiering Thursday May 24th 9/8 Central on TLC.:)

this fat ass should thank her lucky stars some kind SWA agent gives her a pass once in a while and doesnt charge her an extra seat. THe norm should be that she always pays for two seats and if its overlooked be happy lady.

Shes built like a refrigerator, actually like a ********************ing freezer. something that could store an elephant in.

Jim Croce saw here once while watching TV in a bar

She is a five foot six and two fifteen
A bleached-blonde mama with a streak of mean
She knew how to knuckle
And she knew how to scuffle and fight
And the roller derby program said
That she were built like a 'fridgerator with a head
The fans called her "Tuffy"
But all her buddies called her "Spike"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw9IaCidqWQ

Hey honey, if you can't fit in the seat, we have plenty of room in the cargo hold for your fat ass!

Mumble: [to the leopard seal] See you fatty!
[the Amigos suddenly stop walking and slowly turn towards Mumble]
Ramón: That's cool! "See you fatty!"
[Amigos laugh]
Ramón: Did it take you a while to come up with that one? Alright, way to go tall guy.
Rinaldo: [reaching up to high-five Mumble] Gimme fin! Gimme fin!

Latest resources

Back