• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

WN Expresses Interest in LGA/DCA Slots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry you are right. Back to the topic of this thread. That would be SWA getting more gates in LGA and putting some airline BACK in chapter 11.

Well, since you decided to get back on the topic; more 'gates' would do NO good, as you have to have 'slots' to fly more flights at LGA. And, don't work for SWA or any of the airlines involved, but the 'slots' were allocated to the airline that have them, either from 'grandfathered' rights, or they bought them. If SWA, or JB, etc. wants more slots or gates at LGA, DCA or wherever, let them buy them from the airlines that have them.

'Grandfathered' or 'bought' by the way, is the same reason that 'they' do not TAKE half the gates that SWA has at Hobby or Love, and just GIVE them to other airlines who want to fly there. Or the same would be for TAKING 25-30 gates from delta at ATL, just to give them to SWA, JB or whoever.

Read several articles on the subject, and the Gov't press release; and got to hand it to DAL and US management, they are right, simple transaction of what 'they Own' Tell them they have to 'sell' gates and slots?? well, then why don't 'They' tell DAL to sell gates at ATL, or SWA again at Hobby, Love, or MDW, or UAL at ORD, and well, i could go on and on. BUT, do not want to interrupt the 'rant' with any kinda of Serious info and Logic.

Rant Away.

PD

Sorry this thread got so far off topic...

Scope...I know you need help...but its going to cost you more than what looking under seat cushions will provide
Is it more than the cost to buy your job?

......yep!...PFT,...4 year degree minimum...2 year/associates degrees haven't been cutting it for 40 or 50 years, now. Good luck. (Hate to see good thread topic devolve into 'Studio Wrestling'...sorry, guys.)

PS...I'm assuming you have a GED, or equivalent,...right???

High School diploma. But at least I didn't pay for training!:laugh:

You're a one trick pony. You should really try to find new fodder to attack the almighty Southwest Airlines.

Dork.

Gup

Well scope....I bought my job at SWA and I am having trouble finding places to put all this money!!! I really lose sleep at night concerned about how we are dragging you and your RJ down the crapper!!!!

"Scopes out dead old women and dogs for sex pervert" is not a pilot at all. He drives and drinks from the $hit sucking truck and that’s on a good day. I pity him; he bought a type and was laughed out of the interview at SWA. From reading some of his posts he has never seen a college campus and I doubt he graduated from high school. His ridiculous musings are little more than a sad little man with no friends seeking attention. I guess he thinks dead women and 'reading' dogs are on here and he can find some new partners. Since he had his way with my dog, which he admitted, she has not been the same and may have to be put down. You owe me a dog you perverted, pathetic, little loser!! Now go suck that $hit that you suck so well. Drooler!!

PD,

I have no idea how that crap works, it was a swipe at "stupid one." What you wrote makes sense, however, and it is nice to read something that does, instead of the putrescence that the "Dillhole" writes.

Moondog

"Scopes out dead old women and dogs for sex pervert" is not a pilot at all.

Speaking of dead old women and dogs, I got your old lady next to me, she wants to know what time you'll be home so she can clean up the trailer.:laugh:

He drives and drinks from the $hit sucking truck and that’s on a good day. I pity him; he bought a type and was laughed out of the interview at SWA.
No moondong, you're the one who wrote: I don't work for SWA.
I personally have no intention of working for a company that makes me pay to go to work. Enjoy the job.....Woops, that's right, you got turned down.

From reading some of his posts he has never seen a college campus and I doubt he graduated from high school.
Sure I have, how do you think that I know you go to work to make money, not to pay to go to work!

His ridiculous musings are little more than a sad little man with no friends seeking attention. I guess he thinks dead women and 'reading' dogs are on here and he can find some new partners.
And yet you pft skirts keep responding.
At least I didn't buy my job and get rejected!!!!:D:laugh:

Since he had his way with my dog, which he admitted, she has not been the same and may have to be put down.
Which one was it, your dog or your old lady? I can't tell the two apart since she let her hair grow!

You owe me a dog you perverted, pathetic, little loser!! Now go suck that $hit that you suck so well. Drooler!!
Get your head out of the way, and I will!

The Feds only talked about mandating US and DAL to give up slots. I don't believe gates were mentioned in that article or by the FEDS. The reason ATL, HOU, etc are not ever mentioned is because they are not slot controlled airports,

Scope,
Are you actively working on scoping out RJ's? Helping out with your union?
Please don't be one of those whiners that make a bunch of noise on an issue, just to sit there and do nothing when the fight starts. Way too many of those in this profession.

Scope,
Are you actively working on scoping out RJ's? Helping out with your union?
Please don't be one of those whiners that make a bunch of noise on an issue, just to sit there and do nothing when the fight starts. Way too many of those in this profession.

Kinda highlights the irony of his distain towards SWA. We are the ONLY major airline to have successfully SCOPED OUT RJ's in our contract.

Gup

Latest resources

Back