• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

WN Expresses Interest in LGA/DCA Slots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny I am the worst speller you could ever meet. I would no play scrabble even w/ 1 st graders :)

PS please call me any name you want but Dr. Just about of all my neighbors are Doctors and trust me that's a low blow :)

Gotta brag huh....

My Wife's a Dr., live in a cul-de-sac on a golf course fairway around other Doctors....oh well, I guess you really showed me!!

You won't win this Urinary Olympiad junior....

Hey scope, how many ratings did you pay for over your career?

or did you go the military route?

You PAID one way or the other. You weren't born with ratings my friend.

I've made well more than the 5k for the type rating in less the a year and a half. I'll cry all the way to the bank....

I got yelled at for calling a SCAB a SCAB. I think its a creditabilty issue and character flaw. Truth hurts.

SCOPES got turned down by SWA and is upset. He claims he does not pay to go to work, yet if he really does work for Delta he paid 42% in a pay cut to do so, OUCH. How is that retirement that they took looking, WHEW. That is one reason he is so bitter. The other is because he is a complete loser who could not debate any subject, except Flight Simulator(his only "flight time") and his hairy palms. The bad choices he has made have made him bitter. He is a complete idiot. What a LOSER!!!

SCOPES got turned down by SWA and is upset. He claims he does not pay to go to work, yet if he really does work for Delta he paid 42% in a pay cut to do so, OUCH. How is that retirement that they took looking, WHEW. That is one reason he is so bitter. The other is because he is a complete loser who could not debate any subject, except Flight Simulator(his only "flight time") and his hairy palms. The bad choices he has made have made him bitter. He is a complete idiot. What a LOSER!!!

Ok Moon shlong:
You seem to be good at buying things, like a job (of course you got turned down for that job):laugh:. So do yourself a favor, use some of that checkbook money and buy yourself a clue, or maybe even a life!
This thread is deader than your career!

Gotta brag huh....

My Wife's a Dr., live in a cul-de-sac on a golf course fairway around other Doctors....oh well, I guess you really showed me!!

You won't win this Urinary Olympiad junior....

HA Trust me you are not even in the running if it was a competition. Keep dreaming and living off your wife's coat tail :)

HA Trust me you are not even in the running if it was a competition. Keep dreaming and living off your wife's coat tail :)

Jealousy leads to "bitterness", you knew that though, since you are the FI Shrink.....

Latest resources

Back