• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

WN Expresses Interest in LGA/DCA Slots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kinda highlights the irony of his distain towards SWA. We are the ONLY major airline to have successfully SCOPED OUT RJ's in our contract.

Gup

And other than the regionals in the 90's have successfully accomplished and perfected the PFT program!

Scope,

How's the crusade on scoping our the RJ's going?

Please, do not respond with juvenile rhetoric, just updates.

Moderators-

I really do want an answer.

I got a warning for using creative swearing-
these guys are doing that, talking about how they like to hump each others dogs, and adding nothing to the conversation except childish crap-
tell me how the word bullsh!t is worse than what these guys are throwing out?
But better yet, put an end it - I'd gladly refrain from "creative swearing" if ending threads like these were a result of it.

And at some point guys- why respond? At some point it's your fault for commenting back- it's really dumb- ignore those comments and like a 9 year old acting out the behavior stops-

Kinda highlights the irony of his distain towards SWA. We are the ONLY major airline to have successfully SCOPED OUT RJ's in our contract.

Gup

Gotta raise the BS flag Gup....

When did you ever have to defend the idea from your management?? Apples in an orange cart my friend...

Another bitter post by a bitter and sick individual. :)

And almost like clockwork....Dr. Slaquer gives us a "professional" opinion. Bitter must have been a lucky word for you at scrabble or something

And almost like clockwork....Dr. Slaquer gives us a "professional" opinion. Bitter must have been a lucky word for you at scrabble or something

Funny I am the worst speller you could ever meet. I would no play scrabble even w/ 1 st graders :)

PS please call me any name you want but Dr. Just about of all my neighbors are Doctors and trust me that's a low blow :)

Moderators-

I really do want an answer.

I got a warning for using creative swearing-
these guys are doing that, talking about how they like to hump each others dogs, and adding nothing to the conversation except childish crap-
tell me how the word bullsh!t is worse than what these guys are throwing out?
But better yet, put an end it - I'd gladly refrain from "creative swearing" if ending threads like these were a result of it.

And at some point guys- why respond? At some point it's your fault for commenting back- it's really dumb- ignore those comments and like a 9 year old acting out the behavior stops-

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:bawling::bawling:
Mr. Moderator, why did I get yelled at?:crying::crying:
Typical crybaby banter from another liberal stooge!
Go tattle tale on the playground boys for not sharing their ball with you kid.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back