• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

WN buying some A gates in DEN....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have to agree with On Your Six. Southwest is not the place to want to work. I either want to fly for Delta or American. I always see the southwest pilots walking around smiling. (How smug are they) ? Also i see them helping out the elderly pushing wheel chairs. I want to be an Airline Pilot not a sky cap. You sure dont see the Delta pilots do that.
I am kind of like a Delta pilot now, as I tell everyone I am , and the pictures of me next to what I fly says Delta all over it. I am actually hoping that soon we might be getting MD 80 s ( THAT IS THE RUMOR)

Also when I get to Delta or American I will never let a Southwest pilot on the Jump-seat or even give them a ride.

One more thing, thanks Southwest, Any hotel I stay at that you guys do,I tell everyone I am a southwest employee and get your discounts.

Hahaha- good work brother, got to keep it more subtle though and you'll have a shot- but I like the first attempt- maybe it's obvious enough to give OyS a clue
But good, not great yet, but good!

Since when does SWA go to Saginaw, MI? That is your favorite layover, right? Get used to it, until you leave for your lav dumping job in Minot.

Godspeed!

The OYSter

Rumor is that the next Delta Contract we get to fly the narrow Body and the other Delta ( you) get to fly the wide bodies.

Dont get mad at me we are both on the same team. ( Both of our aircraft say DELTA on the side). Your passengers are mine, and my passengers are your.

Last edited:
Back to original topic....2 gates A side. 12-13 additional flights for those gates and equally as many on the C side. That's gotta be close to 200 dept a day.

Along with 2 more in less than six months. I agree, the number of departures is going to be impressive. I don't see how it's NOT the new base.

The last "LUVlines" has an add in the back for a Denver realtor who'll help folks re-locate there. Just sayin'!

Has Denver revised it's tax on stored parts?

Rumor is that the next Delta Contract we get to fly the narrow Body and the other Delta ( you) get to fly the wide bodies.

Dont get mad at me we are both on the same team. ( Both of our aircraft say DELTA on the side). Your passengers are mine, and my passengers are your.

GK mentioned that to us once, that he envisioned us(SW) doing all the Delta Domestic flying and DELTA would do all the International, I thought he was crazy, turns out he may be genius... Of course it just gives another pilot group (Commuters) a reason to hate us... Maybe he plans to bid on the (Comair, ASA, Shuttle America, Air Timbuktu, Rubber Dog Poo out of Hong kong Airlines, etc.) commuter flying for DELTA anyone know when the contracts are up?

And before the MORONS get their feathers all wrinkled, (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE), Why are you getting upset, you don't do the damn flying anyway! "Let the "little" guys do that, I only will fly widebodies to "International" destinations is all I've heard from the chief Moron for years! The "Little guys" airplanes are now as big as our 73's, the next step in the evolution is the 73's!

Don't hate the players, Hate the game!

Later,
KBB

Has Denver revised it's tax on stored parts?

Listen to this argument, What if a "hypothetical" company goes into the local government and says, "hey, we'll open up an "employment center" and bring in 400 employees that average 150k a year ( think income taxes) and 600 employees that average 50k a year, can we negotiate the reduction of some "Other fees", I guarantee, someone we'll be listening...and I use those "Average" numbers loosely, I think they are much higher!

I see new jobs come to my home state all the time, EVERYTHING is up for negotiations and I mean EVERYTHING! one company just convinced a new resident company to pay their moving expenses plus ridiculous tax breaks.

DISCUSS

later,
KBB

Latest resources

Back