Wm Alpa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyingdutchman

Everybody is welcome. I encourage anyone to sign in.
I am going to start a new union: White Man ALPA.

I hope all people (White/Green/Black/Women/Man) like my idea.

Who is with me?

I say drop all the quotas. 3000 hours = 3000 hours to apply.

man/women/black/white/yellow/green I don't care. We all work our asses off, why should we give certain people a break?

FD

Flyingdutchman said:
Everybody is welcome. I encourage anyone to sign in.
I am going to start a new union: White Man ALPA.

I hope all people (White/Green/Black/Women/Man) like my idea.

Who is with me?

I say drop all the quotas. 3000 hours = 3000 hours to apply.

man/women/black/white/yellow/green I don't care. We all work our asses off, why should we give certain people a break?

FD

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Lay off the amphetimines. A little sleep would do you a world of good.

Disagree? why? Let's have a grown up discussion about this.

Flyingdutchman said:
Disagree? why? Let's have a grown up discussion about this.

I find it difficult to have a grown up discussion with someone suffering from dementia.

: )

Sounds Good to me

I never post here, but this sounds like a good idea to me. I thought we all wanted to be treated equal. It is funny, we are all supposed to be PC, but how so is the OBAP, or Women in Aviation. These groups would have a hemorage if anything like this would to arise. I always thought it was funny how if you go eat Japanese, it is an Asian resturaunt, Italian would be an Italian resturaunt, yet we cant call black people African, they are African American? Asian American? hmm, I guess I just dont understand.

Al Murdock said:
I never post here, but this sounds like a good idea to me. I thought we all wanted to be treated equal. It is funny, we are all supposed to be PC, but how so is the OBAP, or Women in Aviation. These groups would have a hemorage if anything like this would to arise. I always thought it was funny how if you go eat Japanese, it is an Asian resturaunt, Italian would be an Italian resturaunt, yet we cant call black people African, they are African American? Asian American? hmm, I guess I just dont understand.

Welcome aboard brother. Your nr. 15. Ive got 15 PM's so far from people supporting my idea.

FD

Flyingdutchman said:
Welcome aboard brother. Your nr. 15. Ive got 15 PM's so far from people supporting my idea.

FD
Start it up- you can be the President and spokesman. The more that join, the more jobs for everyone else.

more jobs, and equal treatment, thats what I am all for.

When do the "meetings" start?

Go for it, No problem with me. But just as an FYI, no you cant call me African, because I'm not I'm American, just my tan is natural. I'm sure there would be some in OBAP that may have a problem with your wm Alpa, just as you and your 15 confirmed members of wm alpa seem to have a problem with OBAP and WIA but not this OBAP member. Honestly I would hope none of our members would be offended, because I can hold my own in any cockpit as I'm sure most of our members can. With that said if some company wants to hire me because I'm a well tanned American I'm surely not going to say no, just as I'm sure you would not turn down a friends offer to walk your Resume' in to HR if that would get you in the door a little sooner. Good luck to you and your members.

Latest resources

Back