"With you"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Audio link or it didn't happen.

I saw a XJT FO with a no-shiat mullet @ EWR in early February of this year.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get a clear picture with my phone in a way that wouldn't make me look like a creeper...the picture I do have looks like something you'd expect for Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster.

But I seen the mulleted FO with me own eyes...

The read back with something similar sounding, just to see if it passes by ATC so as to have time to look for it on the legs page, just to come to the realization that nothing on the legs page comes close to what you thought you read back.

...or my favorite (and no kidding I really heard it): "Yo yo yo Clevey! Jetlink XXXX kepin' it real up here at one-five thous".
I wouldn't doubt it, but seriously, it's one thing to joke a little, and quite another to come off as immature and undisciplined.

Professionalism is key in maintaining and even eventually improving our compensation as pilots. The lack of mentoring at the Regional level really needs to be addressed.

Have you ever told the tug driver "with you"?

No, but once I did tell him to cast off the bow line, the scurvy wretch. Yaarr!

Last edited:
Go fly somewhere other than the US for a while, you'll cringe at how bad the radio verbage/slang is in the US when you return...

Who cares. We invented flying. We can talk how we want.

"and SouWest 1 is with you and needs a wind check, over."

Last edited:
For all of you Navy guys.

You are not landing on a boat anymore. Stop calling it the "Deck". We will not be on deck in 20 minutes. We will be on a 10,500ft runway.

Center: "Airline xxx say Mach #"

Super pilot: "uh Mach .78 WHADDYA NEED

Just answer the effin question. If he wants you at a certain speed he'll assign it to you.

Whew. I'm done ranting. Where's the Valium

Latest resources

Back