With the lord anything is possibe

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mmmmmmmm. pee wee.

hey anyone here remember paul reubens? (is that his name?) the guy that got caught wanking it in an adult theatre? here's my question...what the hell is wrong with wanking it in an adult theatre? it's like getting arrested for praying in church. (didn't mean to get into the whole religion conversation) anyway, it's what you do in an adult theatre. the cops should've cut him some slack on that one. poor basta'd had to go to jail with blue ball$. and he lost his tv show. anyone had a day worse than paul reubens? let's hear some stoooories.

ps. is anyone else tired of reading about god? it's a neverending battle. christians vs non-christians. it's like the song that doesn't end. yes it goes on and on my friend. some people started singing it, not knowing what it was. and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end. yes it goes on and on my friend. some people started singing it, not knowing what it was. and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end. yes it goes on and on my friend. some people started singing it, not knowing what it was. and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end. yes it goes on and on my friend. some people started singing it, not knowing what it was. and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end. yes it goes on and on my friend. some people started singing it, not knowing what it was. and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end......

resistance is futile. come to the light. .............funyuns.

senator, i would like to change my vote. i have congregated with my opposition's party and we have come to a conclusion. munchos rule.

i would like to thank everyone who made this event possible. it's been a great day for nude african-american republican heterosexual canadian class III midget wrestling. i have met with nbc's top executives and they concur...pamela anderson lee rock was much hotter in her early baywatch years. we have proposed a plan to kidnap david hasselhoff and the military is already on their way to berlin to carry out the sortie. it's only a few days now until we reign supreme over all chicken tacos. the time is drawing closer. we must all soil ourselves before it's too late. who's with me? :eek:

Re: chiming in

Publishers said:
I will not bore you with my belief for it is mine and serves me well.

I would thank you for that except for the typing all around it.

what the hell is wrong with wanking it in an adult theatre? it's like getting arrested for praying in church.

I like the comparison. You didn't think you'd slip in some OT comments and get away unscathed did you! ;)

Prodigal,

As regards names, you can list Einstein, and I can list Edison. So what?

Glad you're not trying to change my mind, and thanks for the food but our diets are far different.

To all,

I hope we're about done with this thread. The amount of time it took from my life could have been devoted to things I consider much more important.

Spot on Zonker!

I personally find it amazing that people actually think that there is a "god" out there, but then on the other hand, my 2 year old daughter thinks Santa is for real...

???

Name 3 people shot in the head whilst seated in a theatre....

1) Abraham Lincoln

2) Malcolm X

3) The man sitting in front of Pee Wee Herman

Latest resources

Back