Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

With no pax, do commercial pilots goof off???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NYCPilot said:
I once saw this documentary on crashes and they profiled a crew on T/O that forgot to set the flaps. On climbout you hear the pilots yucking it up with some female FA's about how this CVR thing is for the wife and Feds to hear for posterity. Next thing you know the horn and shaker are going off and the plane comes crashing down. It might have been a 727 and I don't recall if they survived or not.

They showed us that one in indoc.

NYCPilot said:
I once saw this documentary on crashes and they profiled a crew on T/O that forgot to set the flaps. On climbout you hear the pilots yucking it up with some female FA's about how this CVR thing is for the wife and Feds to hear for posterity. Next thing you know the horn and shaker are going off and the plane comes crashing down. It might have been a 727 and I don't recall if they survived or not.

was it this one?

http://www.airdisaster.com/cgi-bin/...8161987&reg=N312RC&airline=Northwest+Airlines

or this one?

http://www.airdisaster.com/cgi-bin/view_details.cgi?date=08311988&reg=N473DA&airline=Delta+Air+Lines

The comment was about the FA and how great her TITS looked. They forgot to put the flaps out, they must've been quite impressive.

I saw a G4 take off this morning, did they did the ol' level off over the runway, pull the gear up, and then do a very impressive steep climb over the departure end. Then they rolled her over into about a 70 degree bank. Pretty damn neat, I would imagine they were empty................or have a VERY cool owner....lol

Latest resources

Back