• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wings TV show...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IIRC, one of the opening sequences, or credits, or some *#$! place, there was a shot of a Bizex Shorts on the ramp. I had to look real close a few times to see if I was drivin' it. :)

ACK was a great destination, and a pretty decent overnight, way back then.

Typical hollywood had numerous aircraft in numerous shots.... Sounds of jet noise from the interior with props on the wings, that sort of thing.

I hate that, I had a hard time getting through "Red eye." 737/A320 on the outside, 767 on the inside. Drives me nuts.

IN response to all the talk about the Wings sitcom...

I think if you go to 123procopy.com you can purchase all 9 seasons of the show. I bought them last year and they are awesome quality. There's like 176 episodes in all. Since I've read on here that you can now purchase them off amazon, you may not be able to buy the "copied" (pirated) series anymore. I got all the episodes on 25 dvds for $39.99 and its been one of the best purchases ever!

I think they make mention of Cape Air in the end credits, but I could be wrong...

Glad it is finally flying freight. That plane is a POS... just ask Yoshi.

No it's not!:mad: Though I did just watch an episode this morning on TV Land that clearly showed the plane and tail number of 160PB, the plane I fly. Ironically it lost both engines and crashed in the ocean, but it ended up just being a dream.:laugh:

Let me tell ya... As a guy who has flown nearly ALL the cape air fleet. 121 is a dog!! She's got good radios... the 3rd VOR is key.. but she can hardly do 145 on a good day S & L!! Still loved flyin' those ole' 402's though!! Cape Air is a GREAT company!

"Ahh...looks like a SW wind is comming in around 6-10 kts. Temp and dew are only 2 degrees apart... look out... FOG is a commin'"

Latest resources

Back