Winds of change in PHL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ceo_of_the_sofa

Let this serve as a warning to the mustachioed ladies of Asia Chao and unibrowed girls of Sbarro at the Tiananmen Square (food court at the F concourse)....

The ritzy pen and bag place is now walled in by Subway. I don't know what's going on behind it, but I guess it shouldn't be too long now. Would be a nice Thanksgiving gift, since I'll probably spend it sitting in the crew room upstairs on a "productivity break".

Long live Jarred!

ceo_of_the_sofa said:
Let this serve as a warning to the mustachioed ladies of Asia Chao and unibrowed girls of Sbarro at the Tiananmen Square (food court at the F concourse)....

The ritzy pen and bag place is now walled in by Subway. I don't know what's going on behind it, but I guess it shouldn't be too long now. Would be a nice Thanksgiving gift, since I'll probably spend it sitting in the crew room upstairs on a "productivity break".

Long live Jarred!

yes, all airports should have a subway to be certified for air traffic

They have had that stupid sign up teasing us saying that subway was coming soon for probably six months. i wouldnt hold your breath! Remember it is philly and most of know how slow things happen around there. Could be awhile

does that crewroom still smell like greasy fries?

At least it's not overrun with Mesanites anymore.

relief tube said:
does that crewroom still smell like greasy fries?

At least it's not overrun with Mesanites anymore.

Thats why it smelled like greasy fries.... duh...

19pilot said:
They have had that stupid sign up teasing us saying that subway was coming soon for probably six months. i wouldnt hold your breath! Remember it is philly and most of know how slow things happen around there. Could be awhile

Yea, but now the pen and bag place is closed, so to me, it's an omen (or an omlet...)

TCBKING said:
Goodbye super hot ritzy pen and bag place chick. You will be missed. :bawling:

I'll second that!

On the other hand... I have been breaking "winds of change" all night long after another yummy PHL meal. Subway will be a welcome change.

ceo_of_the_sofa said:

Long live Jarred!

Don't get too excited, December January at the earliest... they still have to do all the plumbing and such... but I do agree, the sooner, the better.

Latest resources

Back