• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will Republic Survive?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder if other professions wish all the ill will that pilots seem to towards one another. No wonder this profession is heading down the toilet.

I was on this doctor forum, and this was a typical thread (not really):

Person A: "You're an idiot. Your hospital sucks. Why don't you go back to taking blood pressure."
Person B: "Oh yeah? You make way too much money for just being an overpaid ER doc. When you're ready to step up to surgery, let your mom know."

Can you imagine your doctors having the same lack of professionalism?

Person A: "You're an idiot. Your hospital sucks. Why don't you go back to taking blood pressure."
Person B: "Oh yeah? You make way too much money for just being an overpaid ER doc. When you're ready to step up to surgery, let your mom know."

Check back with them ten years after working under ObamaCare, and I bet the professionalism thing will be looking a bit tattered.

If you ask my ex-wife who was a surgical tech. she would tell you that many doctors, especially surgeons are some of the most unprofessional people on earth. Two of the many examples: One well known cardiac surgeon in ATL threw a rib spreader at another surgeon because he disagreed with who's fellowship program was more prestigious. The surgeon was able to duck but the spreader hit the wall behind him and knocked the tiles off the wall. Another surgeon was moving an overhead light and it hit a scrub nurse in the forehead. He said, "did that hit your head?" She said "yes." He followed with "I'm sorry, I'm sorry it didn't knock your head off." I used to get a daily update of some of the most absurdly rude, condescending, pompous, violent and degrading actions I've ever heard of in my life. The hospitals almost never do anything about it because these surgeons bring millions to them.

A "revenue stream" thats funny. This type of move just slows the bleeding, but the fact is; they are still bleeding!

Agreed, but this agreement will be worth tons of money if and when they get the jets. The trick is to survive until 2015.

It will be a revenue stream. Deal like this are the reason airlines become Launch Customers of a type of jet. It is worth all of the startup headaches.

Trust me they do.

Latest resources

Back