• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will Obama help or hurt Fractionals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about this: all the Republicans' money goes to pay for the war your boy got us into, and all the Democrats' money goes to the entitlements that they got us into.

Your $4200 can go exclusively to repay the cost of one half of one second of the war.

Feel better now? ;)

Since the Republicans all make money, this will get paid off evenly.

Since the Democrats are mostly "the poor", this will be paid off by the few on the top, while the majority of the pond scum get by for free.

Now back to business taxes.

Did you know that American Airlines was once HQ'd in New York until the high taxes chased them away.

And did you know that Continental Airlines was based in CA before the high taxes chased them away.

Is there any wonder why TX is home to 3 major airlines. Hint....lower taxes.

How about this: all the Republicans' money goes to pay for the war your boy got us into, and all the Democrats' money goes to the entitlements that they got us into.

Your $4200 can go exclusively to repay the cost of one half of one second of the war.

Feel better now? ;)

I'm definitely in favor of my tax money paying for defense and the war then to pay some scum sucking leech to sit on their butt, not do anything and collect a handout! Sounds like a good plan to me!

How about this. No tax cuts for people who don't pay taxes. And I keep my money.

Would this be about half of the 95% of "taxpayers" that Obama says will get a tax cut if he's elected?

I'm no expert, but this smells like a vast expansion of the Earned Income Tax Credit that sends refund checks already to a whole bunch of folks who pay no taxes to begin with. Given the income redistribution mentality of the Left, some of these folks are going to end up subject to the Alternative Minimum Tax and get an even bigger check.

Wow. I'm speechless. I know the post I quoted this from is seven days old, but if you believed this then (and especially now after this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nokTjEdaUGg), you should have your ATP stripped and be subject to psychological evaluation by the FAA.

Show me any other candidate that has any executive experience at all. Obama and Biden have never run anything. She even has more executive experience than McCain, who only ran a Navy squadron.

I'm not going to base my vote on a 90 second soundbite. I'll take substance over style. I'll grant you that Obama is the best speaker running, but he won't have a teleprompter in the oval office.

At any rate, I'd rather have a more experienced president and a capable veep than a novice president and a more experience (but still mostly wrong) veep.

Since the Republicans all make money, this will get paid off evenly.

Since the Democrats are mostly "the poor", this will be paid off by the few on the top, while the majority of the pond scum get by for free.

Actually, an analysis of districts in the USA Today after the last election, showed that most wealthy tend to vote Democrat. So do most of the lower incomes. The Middle Class is solidly GOP.

----

Anyone interested in video of Daniel Mudd, former FNMA CEO praising Obama and the Democrat "family."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usvG-s_Ssb0

For those who don't know, Obama received more campaign money in four years than all except one member of Congress received in twenty years. The lone exception? Chris Dodd, Democrat and chairman of the senate banking committee. (John Kerry came in third.)

http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2008/07/top-senate-recipients-of-fanni.htmlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usvG-s_Ssb0

All talking points and no substance. Tell us av8tor, what exactly will he change? Is $3 trillion in new spending "change?" Is infationary taxation "change?" Is bowing down to terrorist "change?" Is it "change" to give illegal aliens free health care?

Give me a break. The only change that Obama brings is skin color. Absolutely everything else is the same old tax and spend crap. We don't need more spending, we need cuts and in a big way.

amen amen!

Neither one is anything close to an idiot.

Obama is even more impressively intelligent than he seems ince you investigate his life story.

I believe his exceptional abilities were noticed by the right persons at an early age and he was hand-picked and groomed for certain purposes. Much like Joe Kennedy groomed his sons, except Obama did not come from quite the same position of advantage.

When he left home for college ... there were people who were waiting for him. To mentor him.

He is no idiot. He is exceptional. Identified as such like 14 year old pitching prospects are identified by pro scouts. Like children of the same age with exceptional mathematical ability are identified as prospects for top academic careers at elite schools.

Latest resources

Back