• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will Great Lakes Survive?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have been reading a lot of different articles and it looks like they are dropping out of roughly 10 different markets. It isn't looking too good for them. Anyone with any inside info?

And, frankly good riddance...The pilots there should have no trouble finding employment elsewhere...

Monkey!!! You are back? When was the last time you posted?

ASA used to do those routes under part 135. Are they considering that? My opinion (worthless of course, like jenny leigh's) is the gov't stop funding the whole program.

ASA used to do those routes under part 135. Are they considering that? My opinion (worthless of course, like jenny leigh's) is the gov't stop funding the whole program.

I actually agree with you Freeturd, the Govt shouldn't fund those. I might have thought for a second that you had an ounce of intelligence, but then I remembered that you went all the way to Vietnam for SIC time on the RJ..... Wow....

Bye Bye---General Lee

I actually agree with you Freeturd, the Govt shouldn't fund those. I might have thought for a second that you had an ounce of intelligence, but then I remembered that you went all the way to Vietnam for SIC time on the RJ..... Wow....

Bye Bye---General Lee

What the government shouldn't fund are the sign shaking classes you have to attend for the Pizza Hut "job". Question, does your mom pop the zits on your back? Is that after she services "Uncle Steve"? Brisket, zits and Steve the DSC ramper, busy woman. Your Freudian Slip is showing.

I love how the General Lee, Freebird and PBRStreetgang circle jerk moves from thread to thread.

They are pulling out of Devils Lake and Jamestown, ND this week. It sounds like the whole MSP hub is closing. DVL/JMS seem to think that they can get Skywest to come in there with CRJs out of DEN, but I doubt that will work. Mesaba tried sending the 200 to DVL after the Saab left and cancelled about half of the flights due to the short runway and displaced threshold (only 4866' available on 31).

Latest resources

Back