• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will fly for food!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hah.. No....I graduated UPT last November and was flying operationally for about 8 months. My guard unit decided to back me on the Palace Chase and I was separated as a 2lt. Surprised everyone including me! As far as the 135 goes...I'm currently in training.

Shaggy 135 Guy said:
Hah.. No....I graduated UPT last November and was flying operationally for about 8 months. My guard unit decided to back me on the Palace Chase and I was separated as a 2lt. Surprised everyone including me! As far as the 135 goes...I'm currently in training.

Ok, makes a little more sense now. Good luck.

If it is about the view from the office then do what ever it takes to get your time where it needs to be.

If it is about money and retirement....run forrest run.

You can make more money by working hard on the outside if that is what you want. I was told when hired "you will retire with $2mil blah blah blah, upgrade in 3yrs blah blah blah". I never believed it so now I am not so dissapointed with my A fund frozen and still vulnerable, and still an fo. It doesn't matter which airline you wind up with... it's craps shoot over a career.

Choose this career because you love flying. If you love money more do something else.

I wouldn't trade my job for anyone elses. If it was about the money I wouldn't start over either.

Shaggy 135 Guy said:
I recently transferred from active duty Air Force to a part time guard job. My question is...at what point should I start seriously looking at filling out applications with the majors? Right now I have just over 1000 total time, about 550 of that split between the C-21 (Learjet 35), the Beechjet 400, and the KC-135. I know I still need to keep building the time, but was wondering if I'm getting close at all.
Dave,
You will never get hired anywhere cause you are a tool!!! :nuts:

Latest resources

Back