Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will flexjet pilots kill off whats left of the fractinal profession?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am not going to get pulled into a selfish self-serving debate as to what puts me ahead of my fellow pilot based on which system of integration we use. If you actually looked at the real numbers in regards to at what point flex starts loosing ground from date of hire as to percentage, you wouldn't make a grossly false statement as to only 30 of your guys would benefit from a system based on date of hire.

Putting my cards on the table, I actually would benefit in a percentage system instead of a DOH system. I only wanted to bring to light that if you are short sighted now and only look at what put you in the best position on this merger, you may not like what you are going to get if you set a precedence with percentage and more mergers happen in the future.

I will no longer debate this subject because it will only serve to divide us at this point and time and we need to come together.

Unlike options pilots I don't favor a staple job.

If you are hearing from Options pilots for a staple job then you are talking to the few. Everybody wants fair and equitable, the biggest concern is that nobody from either company loses, nobody wants a repeat of the Options/RTA.

Nope. Most FO pilots were hired before a majority of Flex pilots. Flex pilots are going to take it in the shorts when we integrate.

That was always going to be the case.

So in the end is it going to be the pilots with the help of the IBT or will it be Uncle that decides the integration? We had pilot "advisory" committees in the past that had absolutely no input. I don't want a repeat. Do you?

Nope. Most FO pilots were hired before a majority of Flex pilots. Flex pilots are going to take it in the shorts when we integrate.
Even though the Flex pilots are not members of the 1108, the negotiating committee is trying to protect them in the fence agreement.

Latest resources

Back