• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will delta repaint its -80's?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just went through JFK on Delta for the first time in years, and holy sheeiat, that place is a refugee camp. Gate 15 was the cheezy rj gate that had to be 100 degrees, with some gate agent yelling into a microphone every 2 minutes in some form of spanglish about the lastest delay or boarding announcement.
Graduated from lav rat to terminal trash dumper? Your parents must be proud!

Being delayed for a few hours I left to find food and get away from that incredible smell embedded in the carpet.
How does it compare to the 9rj9 household??:laugh:

Surprisingly the overpriced terminal food was quite tasty and fresh, but where did all the birds come from...
They were hovering around the trash dumpster. You know, the 9rj9's vacation home!

seems like a health dept violation.
How would a lav rat like you know anything about health dept. violations?

Once the plane arrived we all got to walk down a completely dark jetway and into a rainshower while walking to the aircraft.
Hey look, 9rj9 got his once a month shower, whether he needed it or not!

I told the gate agent the jetbridge was dark and could be dangerous, her response was " ya, its been like that all day, i dunno whats wrong with it."

classy operation
What do you care, no matter what happens, you'll find something to spew negatively.
Look, we don't like you any more than you like us, so why don't you just leave it alone sport!

New paint? Is it a new livery? Is there something in the DAL corporate bylaws that requires them to maintain four different liveries at any given time?

Quit remaking the place and go back to the dark widget. Simple. Easy.

/rant

stlflyguy

I agree. Plus by the time they get half the fleet painted they'll come up with another livery anyway. Oldschool is cool.

Gup

I agree. Plus by the time they get half the fleet painted they'll come up with another livery anyway. Oldschool is cool.

Gup

I always thought that United should have returned to their old blue stripe and shields look circa 1970. Oh well.

stlflyguy

Latest resources

Back