• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will Ameriflight get Cash For Colts?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are they seriously still driving those wrecks? I remember the one I had At Lake Tahoe. I would fight Ice and bumps and near misses all day and actually get nervous when i had to drive that junker.

I remember I was doing my CFII down at MYF. I was standing outside on one of my breaks when around the corner came speeding and sputtering a white dodge colt. It was beat to he!! and back with rust laced dents and holes poked into the sheet metal throughout various locations of it's body. It was packed full of blue shirted hooligans whooping and a holering with drink cups from the nearest Jack 'N' the Box in their hands. I knew then, that I wanted to become a freight pilot.

I remember I was doing my CFII down at MYF. I was standing outside on one of my breaks when around the corner came speeding and sputtering a white dodge colt. It was beat to he!! and back with rust laced dents and holes poked into the sheet metal throughout various locations of it's body. It was packed full of blue shirted hooligans whooping and a holering with drink cups from the nearest Jack 'N' the Box in their hands. I knew then, that I wanted to become a freight pilot.

:laugh:

Funniest post of the year nominee!!!

:laugh:

Ameriflight Colts

That had to be waaay back in the day. I don't think Van Husen has made blue shirts for a decade or more. AMF switched to white shirts (not a good switch either ... shows the dirt/oil/grime/sweat more) a long time ago!

TransMach

Latest resources

Back