Will Airlines be effected by 1 May Boycott

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MAGNUM!! said:
Gringo?? That's it, I've had it. I'm offended. They are creating a hostile environment in which I feel scared and intimidated due to my white skin. Can't we charge somebody under Federal hate crimes laws?

Seriously...can you imagine the outrage if someone sponsored a campaign to "not pay brown" for a day? It would suddenly be the "cause of the week" for our lefty friends.

You are now beggining to be a minority in your own country, even the military is composed mainly of latinos. Soon we will take back the land that was taken away from us! Viva Mexico Cabrones. (Have fun with it guys)

MAGNUM!! said:
Gringo?? That's it, I've had it. I'm offended. They are creating a hostile environment in which I feel scared and intimidated due to my white skin. Can't we charge somebody under Federal hate crimes laws?

Seriously...can you imagine the outrage if someone sponsored a campaign to "not pay brown" for a day? It would suddenly be the "cause of the week" for our lefty friends.

You are now beggining to be a minority in your own country, even the military is composed mainly of latinos. Soon we will take back the land that was taken away from us! Viva Mexico Cabrones. (Have fun with it guys)

Vaquero said:
Soon we will take back the land that was taken away from us! Viva Mexico Cabrones. (Have fun with it guys)

Uhhhhh....problem is....the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo signed in 1848, basically had Mexico giving this land to the US. So in reality, no land was actually "taken."

However, I stand ready and willing to hire any and all Americanos who will do the landscaping that I am planning later this summer. I pay minimum wage with a lunch....I will expect them to be at my house NLT 8:30 AM and work until 5PM. Expect 3 days work.

Este Americano apoye a los Mexicanos....

Tejas

Vaquero said:

Are you serious? I think Latinos actually make up less than 10% of the military. Even less if you count the Air Force only. Even less if you count only the officer corps.

Vaquero said:

There you go, lieing again.

Interesting how the military cannot even get close to the recruiting the percentage of hispanic that are in the general population.

Viva Gringo, ace.

Latest resources

Back