Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why was the "Ask the DE" thread deleted?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Falcon Capt said:
Actually, he gave his own name AND location...

It is ethical for me to divulge my own personal information.

It is NOT ethical for YOU to do it.

[/quote]

Being a member of this board is NOT right, it is a privledge, remember this IS a privately run board... [/QUOTE] I think we all understand that (well, more or less, allowing for spelling and grammar and all :) ). I know I do. I also understand that doesn't excuse unethical behavior, even by volunteers.

And now I'll shut up, if I haven't been banned or sent to the big house already, because I've said my peace, and I have to go to work...

:rolleyes:

TonyC said:
It is ethical for me to divulge my own personal information.

It is NOT ethical for YOU to do it.
Falcon Capt said:
Being a member of this board is NOT right, it is a privledge, remember this IS a privately run board...
TonyC said:
I think we all understand that (well, more or less, allowing for spelling and grammar and all :) ). I know I do. I also understand that doesn't excuse unethical behavior, even by volunteers.

And now I'll shut up, if I haven't been banned or sent to the big house already, because I've said my peace, and I have to go to work... :rolleyes:.
His IP Address was NOT disclosed, so no "personally identifyable" information was released... I've been down this road before, I am well aware of what can/should be disclosed and what probably shouldn't...

I'm sure there are THOUSANDS of people in his very state with his same ISP, I don't think narrowing it down to a state and an ISP is in ANY way disclosing someones identity, or personal info... Tony, this is a stretch, even for you... ;)

TonyC--Revealed!

I would be remiss in my highly paid, much vaunted Moderator duties unless I divulged my IP search into TonyC's identity.

After hours of dedicated searching, I located him at 4350 Arville St # 15
Las Vegas, NV, and have deduced that he is actually working as a Chippendale's, uh...dancer.

Truth be told, I'm upset. I thought I was the only Chippendale stripp...uh...dancer...on this board.;)

Ok, I admit it, I am Frontier 1 and Tina Fey's Scar.

I also like long walks off short piers into shark infested waters, after dousing myself with tuna blood!

Eagleflip said:
Las Vegas, NV, and have deduced that he is actually working as a Chippendale's, uh...dancer.

Truth be told, I'm upset. I thought I was the only Chippendale stripp...uh...dancer...on this board.;)

::eye twitches::

Eagleflip said:
I would be remiss in my highly paid, much vaunted Moderator duties unless I divulged my IP search into TonyC's identity.

Las Vegas, NV, and have deduced that he is actually working as a Chippendale's, uh...dancer
Chippendale's... I KNEW it!!! {in my best Seinfeld voice}

OOOHHHH, MAN.

xpondersoff/RAT/ES/flystuff:

I hope you have asbestos drawers on, son. Neither of those guys are ones I ever would want to provoke. You might have just learned an EXTREMELY important lesson, too... if you're doing that magic CRJ fam stuff, you're looking for a job soon. That search might have just been extended a little bit. I'd put the fires out now as best you can.

Sig said:
OOOHHHH, MAN.

xpondersoff/RAT/ES/flystuff:

I hope you have asbestos drawers on, son. Neither of those guys are ones I ever would want to provoke. You might have just learned an EXTREMELY important lesson, too... if you're doing that magic CRJ fam stuff, you're looking for a job soon. That search might have just been extended a little bit. I'd put the fires out now as best you can.
HUH?:confused:

HMR said:

Jathink somebody trolling the boards will blow this WAY out of proportion in CRG? I sure do. I hope the dude (heh) doesn't get bitten.

Latest resources

Back