Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why was PappaWoody and his thread deleted?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'M BACK, BABYDOLL! And I'm a fully reformed member of the community! ;) I will offer this olive branch, though...my complaints about Lear's moderating were my opinion only, and may have been slightly influenced by my difference of opinions vis a vis how we stand with respect to the SLI. 'Nuff said - there will be no more complaints from this cowboy on that front. On the other hand, I plan on continuing (eventually) my robust support of every Southwest Pilot's position as it pertains to the upcoming SLI. AAI guys understand that I have no hard feelings towards you guys preaching relativity (in your place, I would be right there witcha), so please don't take personal offense to my testimony as to why that just ain't gonna float (imo). At the end of the day/process, we will all hug it out, beetches. Peace!

Fraternally,
PapaW

PS Thanks to all the ardent supporters that kept PW afloat during his (dare I say unjustified?) sabbatical. "You like me, you really like me..." - except for those who hate me...lol :laugh:

How about discovering 'the paragraph'. Maybe then somebody other than the mods will read your stuff. :D

Dicko,

You have my vote for Grammar Police. Thanks for the constructive criticism, you are a credit to society. On the other hand, maybe you could forgo the appointment as irrelevant watchdog, and get a life. Just a suggestion.

Peace,
PapaW

Dicko,

You have my vote for Grammar Police. Thanks for the constructive criticism, you are a credit to society. On the other hand, maybe you could forgo the appointment as irrelevant watchdog, and get a life. Just a suggestion.

Peace,
PapaW

Dear Papa,

I'm sorry if I struck a nerve. I'll assume by your response that this isn't the first time you've been told you're barely literate. You'll be OK.

Keep up the good work on the grammar. It will certainly help with reading all of those complicated M&A texts that lie unopened beside your bed of straw.

:laugh:

Some had legitimate concerns over a moderators behavior and voiced them loudly on the thread that is now gone.

I have lost all faith in the objectivity of this site. The moderators feel it is their site and not the members. I will no longer recommend this site for information. Too much other free sites to choose from to get the same information.

I'm with you, Dash! I had a thread deleted recently (regarding the box cutters found on a DAL flight). As far as I can tell, I did not violate any part of the TOS. There was no safety issue at hand. Everything I posted could easily be found on CNN or any news web site. I was simply stating what happened in an attempt to make others aware, so that we might all exercise some extra vigilance. Very disappointed.

Dear dick........o

Again, relevancy is a major part of flightinfo.com. Please try to obtain some. Until then, thanks for the memories.

Fraternally?
PapaW

PS And when you're swinging gear for me, I promise to be extra nice to you and buy all your beer. Of course, I'll be watching you a little closer, since you probably don't even have the minimums to be a SWA pilot. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Last edited:
Welcome back Papa Woody. Hopefully you won't P#^*off hitLEAR 70 again.

One last warning on the personal attacks or YOU will go into the penalty box for a month.

You know the rules. Don't violate them.

And for the last time for those with an obvious personal vendetta, I wasn't the one who took action on Papa Woody's account.

/mod

I'm with you, Dash! I had a thread deleted recently (regarding the box cutters found on a DAL flight). As far as I can tell, I did not violate any part of the TOS. There was no safety issue at hand. Everything I posted could easily be found on CNN or any news web site. I was simply stating what happened in an attempt to make others aware, so that we might all exercise some extra vigilance. Very disappointed.

Your thread was deleted because it included an INTERNAL company memo that could have been considered SSI.

Don't quote internal company memos or letters unless they specifically say "For Public News Release". You can quote news articles or any PUBLIC information, but not internal company documents. That IS in the FI ToS that I wish more people would take the time to read, under the "posting of copyrighted or other sensitive material".

/mod

Latest resources

Back