Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why was PappaWoody and his thread deleted?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What happened to the thread were I had a bunch of quotes from Airtrans CEO?

Man!, all that hard work searching Google for nothing! I'm guessing it wasn't your quotes but rather the discussion getting personal.

Last edited:
Maybe it is for the best. It sort of reminds me of tryouts for sports team where we beat each other up in practice for a position but all played together once the team was decided.

Some had legitimate concerns over a moderators behavior and voiced them loudly on the thread that is now gone.

I have lost all faith in the objectivity of this site. The moderators feel it is their site and not the members. I will no longer recommend this site for information. Too much other free sites to choose from to get the same information.

I know that guy is not exactly PC, but he did generate a lot of discussion on his nuptial thread...

His posts were not popular, but I'm curious as to what would cause him to be summarily deleted? His last post included a letter to the flightinfo moderator, about Lear70 and his apparent lop sided moderation.

Pappa was not an old player on FI creating a new handle to stir stuff up, he actually was new, albeit unpopular. This is a private forum, and thus there is no guarantee to free speech, but I would like to know what will get us SWA guys tossed off so we can continue to be part of any milquetoast debate.

And no, I am not Pappa, feel free to check my IP address. :rolleyes:

I know that guy is not exactly PC, but he did generate a lot of discussion on his nuptial thread...

His posts were not popular, but I'm curious as to what would cause him to be summarily deleted? His last post included a letter to the flightinfo moderator, about Lear70 and his apparent lop sided moderation.

Pappa was not an old player on FI creating a new handle to stir stuff up, he actually was new, albeit unpopular. This is a private forum, and thus there is no guarantee to free speech, but I would like to know what will get us SWA guys tossed off so we can continue to be part of any milquetoast debate.

And no, I am not Pappa, feel free to check my IP address. :rolleyes:

Lear70 probably did it. Maybe he will delete me now that I said he was involved. He has become the FI police.

Lear70 probably did it. Maybe he will delete me now that I said he was involved. He has become the FI police.

You could always go to the SWAPA board. That is, if you were a pilot for Southwest.

You could always go to the SWAPA board. That is, if you were a pilot for Southwest.
Careful. You will be grossly out numbered when your pay stub says Southwest at the top.

Know where you are in the food chain. And go from there.

Latest resources

Back