Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why the long delay on our LOA 93 arbitration?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't blame Kasher. The only thing hurting your pilot group is USAPA. Why most Eastholes can't see that is impossible to understand. If Kasher absolutely lost his mind and awarded half a billion dollars to the East you have to know that Parker would never pay a cent of it. He flatly stated so. It's just going to be another epic legal battle that will end when every Usapian retires or dies. The sooner USAPA gets tossed on the trash heap the sooner a real union can enter the property, the sooner life can improve for EVERYBODY not just the East at the sole expense of the West.

You really aren't trying to tell me that an arbitrator takes into consideration the quality or lack there of of the CBA (collective bargaining agent) are you? I thought you were smarter than that.

The Pain being inflicted upon the pilot group is NOT coming from Kasher. It's coming from USAPA. Watch the latest CLT crew news the suffering in that room can be traced directly to the election of a fake bargaining agent. Perhaps Kasher is waiting until there is a preliminary Injunction in place before he slams USAPA with yet another loss. I'm sure the company would prefer it that way because once again, there is going to be a mini melt down when that happens. Why? Because the East are unbelievably gullible and willing to believe whatever USAPA says...even though USAPA has been nothing but lies and empty promises for nearly 4 years now. There is literally no end in sight either. LOA93 will be in effect for many more years. Don't like it? Dump USAPA. Doug Parker could solve all this but he refuses to. Instead he simply lets the East marinate in their own stupidity and misery until they come to their senses.

The Pain being inflicted upon the pilot group is NOT coming from Kasher. It's coming from USAPA. Watch the latest CLT crew news the suffering in that room can be traced directly to the election of a fake bargaining agent. Perhaps Kasher is waiting until there is a preliminary Injunction in place before he slams USAPA with yet another loss. I'm sure the company would prefer it that way because once again, there is going to be a mini melt down when that happens. Why? Because the East are unbelievably gullible and willing to believe whatever USAPA says...even though USAPA has been nothing but lies and empty promises for nearly 4 years now. There is literally no end in sight either. LOA93 will be in effect for many more years. Don't like it? Dump USAPA. Doug Parker could solve all this but he refuses to. Instead he simply lets the East marinate in their own stupidity and misery until they come to their senses.

This suffering started way before USAPA even existed, USAPA just inherited the mess of ALPA and a drunk CEO of a regional airline. USAPA has done quite well in protecting the pilots of USAir and defending our seniority from junior strike breaking pilots- you know who Im talking about!

This suffering started way before USAPA even existed, USAPA just inherited the mess of ALPA and a drunk CEO of a regional airline. USAPA has done quite well in protecting the pilots of USAir and defending our seniority from junior strike breaking pilots- you know who Im talking about!

What about the rumor that you guys have a CAL scab and Freedom Scab in leadership positions in the "association"

:eek:

How painful it must be to know with certainty that your career was saved by a drunk regional CEO...the big mighty US Airways with nearly 2000 pilots already unemployed and days away from total shutdown. USAPA isn't defending anything except Doug Parker's bonus and FPL.

but since when are facts important to Eastinfections?

How painful it must be to know with certainty that your career was saved by a drunk regional CEO...the big mighty US Airways with nearly 2000 pilots already unemployed and days away from total shutdown. USAPA isn't defending anything except Doug Parker's bonus and FPL.

but since when are facts important to Eastinfections?

I know a bunch of guys who wished the company just died back then. If that had happened another better company or companies would have come in and started flying our shuttle stuff, our Caribbean stuff and our Europe stuff so they would have had to grow and hire. Doug "saving" me kept me from getting hired at a much better place. Dougs' airline really sucks and the one he had before this really sucked unless you like low pay and bad work rules that is. Thanks alot for "saving" me westies. Now, arbitrators do not take into account the DUI history of the CEO or the dysfunctional union when hired to hear a case concerning a very specific thing like LOA 93. LOA 93 has absolutely nothing to do with you guys Becket. It has nothing to do with the M/A. It has to do with the east pilots giving up so much to keep the company from liquidating and the paragraph concerning the pay rates specifically had an experation date. Becket, does the industry leading contract that you negotiating geniuses' got with ALPA some years ago have end dates after each section or is ther one at the end of the contract. Exactly, so why would they put an end date right after the paragraph dictating the draconian pay cuts ALPA agreed to?

No, the east gave up so much in order to keep the next paycheck coming. They simply chose to pay themselves with their retirement money. Now they work for a viable airline and they want to pretend the past never happened and the wolf at the door was a puppy all along, and they knew it.

Sorry, the same "full pay to the last day" morons that cost you your pensions are the same ones running USAPA and they haven't learned a thing from their mistakes!

I know a bunch of guys who wished the company just died back then. If that had happened another better company or companies would have come in and started flying our shuttle stuff, our Caribbean stuff and our Europe stuff so they would have had to grow and hire. Doug "saving" me kept me from getting hired at a much better place. Dougs' airline really sucks and the one he had before this really sucked unless you like low pay and bad work rules that is. Thanks alot for "saving" me westies. Now, arbitrators do not take into account the DUI history of the CEO or the dysfunctional union when hired to hear a case concerning a very specific thing like LOA 93. LOA 93 has absolutely nothing to do with you guys Becket. It has nothing to do with the M/A. It has to do with the east pilots giving up so much to keep the company from liquidating and the paragraph concerning the pay rates specifically had an experation date. Becket, does the industry leading contract that you negotiating geniuses' got with ALPA some years ago have end dates after each section or is ther one at the end of the contract. Exactly, so why would they put an end date right after the paragraph dictating the draconian pay cuts ALPA agreed to?

HA!!!! So NOW it's Doug Parker's Fault for SAVING your career?!!! Holy Crap, you guys never seem to run out of ways of being the faultless "victim".

Here's a hint, you should have done what 80% of your furloughed buddies did, NOT COME BACK!! Stevie Wonder could see what a Sh** Airline US Air was. Nothing has changed unfortunately and now you actually believe you're going to FORCE the West pilots into paying for your incredibly stupid mistake.

I don't think so. Choke on LOA93 and those Foodstamps MF'r.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back