• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why Signature ???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Unfortunately, we go where we are told to go. I know we have a sweet heart deal with Signature, but we do deal with all the other brands and we work with all of them.

My favorite is Atlantic FRG, nice folks and very cute CSR's. But that's just me.

And we all love those Atlantic Bucks.

What is going on in BOS?! We are there often and we are getting hosed!!! WHO & WHEN is/are the new competion due to show up at Logan?

Aren't Signature and NetJets both Berkshire Hathaway companies?

Edit: Just looked at their websites. Guess not.

Last edited:
Signature is horrible!

They used to waive the fees for people who flies there often!

Now they charge hawker size airplane 325$ just to go in. +plenty of other charges! you need to take minimum 300 G fuel to waive it!

And if you go to 2 signatures a day you need to pay in both of them unless you take double the fuel minimum at one of the FBO's.

Then of course there is others like Boston Fbo where you pay 48 security fee.etc

I think pilots should tell their company not to use Signature and maybe that way they would change how they are!

I think the worst signatures are: Boston, Miami, Orlando, !

Any other toughts!

x402 said:
Unfortunately, we go where we are told to go. I know we have a sweet heart deal with Signature, but we do deal with all the other brands and we work with all of them.

My favorite is Atlantic FRG, nice folks and very cute CSR's. But that's just me.

And we all love those Atlantic Bucks.

The girls are better than most, especially the hounds at ASE, but the pilot lounge at Atlantic FRG sucks a$$. The worst chairs I think I have tried to sleep in anywhere, and we got to a lot of ratholes.

Doesn't Warren Buffet own a good portion of each company (NJA and SFS)? Maybe thats where the influence to use Signature came about.

I think most ex-corporate pilots at NJA agree that Signature sucks. Unfortunately, most NJA pilots are not ex-corporate and they simply don't know any better. They don't look at the price gouging and instead just look at the crew lounges and bathroom decor.

I, for one, loathe Signature for their pompous,condescending attitude and their exorbanant fuel and handling fees. MMU and IAD are the worst in my opinion. I've had very poor service at both.

From the passenger perspective, they like Signature for their aura of familiarity. It brings somewhat of a consistency in numerous FBO's which reduces the anxiety for some owner/passengers. I know, I know.

Worst Signature hands down is KDET. The worst service everytime I have gone in there.

Bandit60 said:
Worst Signature hands down is KDET. The worst service everytime I have gone in there.

Hilarious! We go in there 3-5 times a week, sometimes twice in one day. They know us so well and the CSR's usually take care of us but there are a few line personel that bite the big one.
The facility also sucks. That's why the company we fly for built us our own crew room at their corp. offices. We have a top floor, corner "exective" office. Cable TV, bathroom, wetbar, fridge, icemaker, coffee, all the free snacks and drinks we want, a couch, two NICE recliners, a conference table, a computer with high speed interenet and a wireless router, and a phone. It rocks. We just take a company car that is kept parked at DET and drive over there, we've got keys to the building and the room. They are working on getting us a DVD player, sometimes we will take Xbox or Playstation2 up there and play all day. It sure helps pass the time when you don't have to be at the airport. It's nice and quiet, there is no transient foot traffic (we have our own hallway), and it's only us two guys in the room. It's a sweet deal...wish we had that everywhere we flew.

Latest resources

Back