• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why Republic will continue to destroy industry

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Our plan to take over the world is nearly complete. I will call this plan "Preperation H" Muuuuhoooooowaaaaahaaaaahhaaaa!!! Ass

Thank you for your expert analysis. But I am still hoping for a quick death to RAH.
:puke:

I think you should replace RAH with all contract regional airlines. Regional stuff should stay in-house at all the majors. All you regional "guys" should be ashamed of yourselves and what you did. Yeah, I said it. All you regional pilots have destroyed the career. Its always been a big game of limbo, to see you can go the lowest. The only difference is, its so low that flying for free isn't far off. Some airline has to pay the lowest of all of them, but it should not have gotten close to the "low" it is now. I've stated it before, all that bull about pay n' crap, its gone...permanently. The career/industry has completely evolved and will continue evolving. There is absolutely no turning back now for you regional "guys". The best I can do is wish you all good luck, and just do whatever you can to make life the best it could be.

:puke:

I think you should replace RAH with all contract regional airlines. Regional stuff should stay in-house at all the majors. All you regional "guys" should be ashamed of yourselves and what you did. Yeah, I said it. All you regional pilots have destroyed the career. Its always been a big game of limbo, to see you can go the lowest. The only difference is, its so low that flying for free isn't far off. Some airline has to pay the lowest of all of them, but it should not have gotten close to the "low" it is now. I've stated it before, all that bull about pay n' crap, its gone...permanently. The career/industry has completely evolved and will continue evolving. There is absolutely no turning back now for you regional "guys". The best I can do is wish you all good luck, and just do whatever you can to make life the best it could be.

Oh really..... Who gave up scope? What group has given up their pay, qol, work rules over and over and over and NOT ONCE taken it back. You guys are so off base. Remember when you were too good to fly the little RJ?

RJs exist for many reasons, but one is that incorrigible people like you gave up scope, effectively giving up your job, and now are upset about what you created.

Hey are your scab?

Last edited:
Big problem here...RAH's contract with UAL will almost certainly result in their termination if they start operating RAH aircraft in DEN for F9.

I wonder about that. Don't you think they would of knew that could be a possiblity before buying Frontier? They could of worked out a deal with UAL before hand or they think they will be more successful without the UAL flying.

Didn't the folks at ACA think the same thing?

What I can't understand is why Rupublic would take such a chance if they know they will lose the UAL flying unless they don't believe UAL is going to survive anyway.

Oh really..... Who gave up scope? What group has given up their pay, qol, work rules over and over and over and NOT ONCE taken it back. You guys are so off base. Remember when you were too good to fly the little RJ?

RJs exist for many reasons, but one is that incorrigible people like you gave up scope, effectively giving up your job, and now are upset about what you created.

Yeah yeah, everyone cries about "who gave up scope". If all regional carriers remained in-house at the majors, none of that should matter. Remember the good ol' days when there was such a thing as "flow-through"? Scope didn't seem to matter any, because opportunities were abundant. Can you explain how all this scope stuff atomically blew out of proportion? The actual root cause? I sure as H*ll don't know, so I'm being fair and asking. Anyone really know? And please try not to speculate. If anything, it would at least be a great history lesson for myself.

By the way, I truly do not ever intend to offend anyone. If I have done so thus far, please accept my apology, I'm sorry. :)

Yeah yeah, everyone cries about "who gave up scope". If all regional carriers remained in-house at the majors, none of that should matter. Remember the good ol' days when there was such a thing as "flow-through"? Scope didn't seem to matter any, because opportunities were abundant. Can you explain how all this scope stuff atomically blew out of proportion? The actual root cause? I sure as H*ll don't know, so I'm being fair and asking. Anyone really know? And please try not to speculate. If anything, it would at least be a great history lesson for myself.

By the way, I truly do not ever intend to offend anyone. If I have done so thus far, please accept my apology, I'm sorry. :)

I think everybody in here, with a few exceptions would LOVE to have all regionals "in house". But now that the cat is out of the bag do you really think that it can go back in. By giving up scope years back mgmt finally figured out exactly what they could squeeze out of a pilot group. You think CAL would still be flying 733/5s if they had given up scope over 50 seats? Id love to see scope reversed and a start over, but we are stuck with what we have. RAH has fuc*&& things so bad its not funny. There are so many problems, but heres the biggy.....unity. Its everybody for themselves, its a dog eat dog world right now......there are no solutions.

I think everybody in here, with a few exceptions would LOVE to have all regionals "in house". But now that the cat is out of the bag do you really think that it can go back in. By giving up scope years back mgmt finally figured out exactly what they could squeeze out of a pilot group. You think CAL would still be flying 733/5s if they had given up scope over 50 seats? Id love to see scope reversed and a start over, but we are stuck with what we have. RAH has fuc*&& things so bad its not funny. There are so many problems, but heres the biggy.....unity. Its everybody for themselves, its a dog eat dog world right now......there are no solutions.

Yeah I can see that RAH is the only one in the spotlight now. But Its all of them really. I think even if RAH wasn't in the position they're in now, pay rates would still be going in the same general direction......down, down, and further down as every carrier continues to bid for flying contracts. What else would there be to do? There is no unity anymore, even within the individual groups themselves. Its just gone. Sad to see really, but true, no? This leads me to a inquire, does stuff like this not happen in other countries with their pilots too? Or is all this drama exclusively stateside?

Latest resources

Back