Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

I.P. Freley

I like people food
I found this the other day pinned to a bulletin board, and if someone else has already posted it here, my apologies...

By Tommy Tyler, fifth grader in Jefferson School, Beaufort, SC. The Piece appeared in the Soaring Club of Houston newsletter and the South Carolina Aviation News.

"When I grow up, I want to be a pilot because it's a fun job and easy to do. That's why there are so many pilots flying around these days.

Pilots don't need much school; they just have to learn to read numbers so they can read their instruments. I guess they should be able to read road maps, too, so they can find their way if they get lost.

Pilots should be brave so they won't get scared if it's foggy and they can't see, or if a wing or motor falls off they should stay calm so they'll know what to do.

Pilots have to have good eyes to see through clouds, and they can't be afraid of thunder and lightning because they are so much closer to them than we are.

The salary pilots make is another thing I like. They make more money than they know what to do with. This is because most people think that plane flying is dangerous, except pilots don't because they know how easy it is.

I hope I don't get air-sick, because I get car-sick and if I get air-sick I couldn't be a pilot, and then I would have to go to work

-Tommy Tyler"

Oh, you've gotta love the youth of today. :)

You sure that's not from CNN? :D

Mogus said:
You sure that's not from CNN? :D
Dang! I knew someone would beat me to it...

Hmmmm

Fog Scares me.

Where'd I put that Burger King uniform.

>>>My copy says December 15, 1975.<<<

Like I said... My apologies if it has been posted before!! It's new to me, so I wasn't sure.

I.P. Freley

I was not trying to Pi$$ ya off, just wanted you to know that that was a Generation X youth. :) :)

The messages are short some times due to the fact my son it trying to smash the keyboard, with anything he can get his hands on.

Later

Smoking Man

Hey, I'm not p-o'd. Mostly I'm just surprised that something 25 years old would have made it onto a bulletin board in a crew room!

something 25 years old would have made it onto a bulletin board in a crew room!
hehe.. <evil laugh> .. must not make joke about attractive 25 year olds ... :D :p

Latest resources

Back