• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why I hate MESA!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stillaboo wrote: Just to mix it up some more, would it surprise you that the lowest seniority Freedom guy (not naming names, but he's the most junior non-J4J guy on the list, so those who are in the know should figure it out) was hired at Skywest and put some derogatory stuff up in the breakroom while there. He of course was caught, then quit SKYW and went to Great Lakes before he could get terminated. When 'Lakes found out, they terminated him on the spot. Sounds like a real winner, huh?

Boo,

Are you sure you have that story right? I think you may be mistaken, the story is actually quite different. Let me know if you want the truth, as the propagation of a rumor will only distort reality. He was my brothers instructor at MAPD and I had spoken with him at length about his mistake. He DID make a mistake which was quite different from your version, and is extremely sorry for what happened.

Yogi

WTF?

I wonder what got Catbird's panties in such a wad... must have a small weenie or some other shortcoming to make him spout off rather senselessly like that.

What a tool.

MESA gets more 70 seaters

MESA to get USAIR 70 seat A/c sorry guys they out bid you again for the cheaper rates. The cancer continues to grow!! Look out other regionals, keep flying for free guys.
Another reason why I hate MESA!!!

Hey Machdog...

From where I sit, you're ALL a bunch of losers bringing down the industry. And YOU are as bad as any of them. But, I guess if you point fingers and scream your blame at everyone else long and loud enough, it makes you feel better about yourself?

Pathetic.

Hows that trainner? MESA started this trend with there cheap A@#$SS pay not ACA or any other pilot group, we are forced to compete, unfortunently we can't get are rates that cheap, for us to do that we would have to work for free. Not pointing fingers speaking how it is!!So kiss my A#@$SS!! Sucks doesn't it.
Oh I guess I have one finger I can point at you!!

Last edited:
MachDog1. We got the jets that Mid-Atlantic pilots (All Mainline Furloughees) were going to fly.

US Air ALPA won't let those jets on the property in the Mid Atlantic seat configuration. so I bet the conversation went something like this:

Siegal: "Hey JO, can you get some 70 seaters quick?"

JO: "Hell yes!"

Siegal: "OK, that'll be great I'll take 25 to start. Stupid mainline guys won't let those pilots we laid-off fly for Egl wages, we'll show those stupid pilots."

JO "Yeah, stupid pilots, hehehehehehe."

Of course, we can't possibly ramp up training fast enough to get this working but who cares, maybe we can set an even better record for cancellations.

Sorry Machdog, heard Transtates got UAL flying outta IAD or something. undercut again eh?

Latest resources

Back