Why Flight Options Mgt. is keeping quiet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Frac Rat

I figured it out! The real reason that our mgt has not come out with our pay raise is that they are waiting for Flex to announce theirs! That way they can give is a raise that will beat all 3 other frax, and then they won't have to change all their advertising stuff that says how we have the highest paid pilots in the industry!!!

Yeah, Hawkercpt, I know, I'm hogging the doobie, I'll pass it along now.

Why FLOPS mgt.is keeping quiet

Personally, Im not counting on anything from the DARK SIDE.

LOL...good one !

Frac Rat said:
I figured it out! The real reason that our mgt has not come out with our pay raise is that they are waiting for Flex to announce theirs! That way they can give is a raise that will beat all 3 other frax, and then they won't have to change all their advertising stuff that says how we have the highest paid pilots in the industry!!!

Yeah, Hawkercpt, I know, I'm hogging the doobie, I'll pass it along now.

Too easy, disregard.

Every Flight Options pilot should follow the SOPs to the letter. Take your time on your pre flights and put safety first over everything else.

Who says Flight Opts Mgt is keeping quiet, just the the other day on the weekly announcement our CEO said that "we are all doing a great job and thanks"

That "Thank you " from him is worth more to me than Net Jets $40,000 signing bonus and their $90,000 pay at year 5 captain and their holiday pay and their paid medical and their everything else they received. :D

This was taken off of another board, This is our Management

"attended a meeting with a representative from management at my recurrent a few months ago & asked, “How does management feel about so many pilots leaving Flight Options.”

Management responded, “This is not a career position.” I was momentarily stunned, but recovered and asked, “Why not?”

Mgmt: “We believe that many pilots’ goal is to move on to companies like Fedex or UPS.”

Me: “But that doesn’t account for the current attrition rate. My seniority number alone has dropped almost 100 numbers in two years.”

Mgmt: “You’re right. We simply didn’t expect this many pilots to leave this quickly. We are hiring pilots & plan to do so for the next several months.”

Latest resources

Back