• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why does Chautauqua have EMB190 rates?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I seriously doubt anybody but the freshest newbie at Chautauqua would want to EVER see E190s at an airline other than a major. And certainly not at CHQ, for those rates.

BoilerUP said:
I seriously doubt anybody but the freshest newbie at Chautauqua would want to EVER see E190s at an airline other than a major. And certainly not at CHQ, for those rates.

Yeah, Those rates are pretty bad even for a Regional carrier. Comair's 17 Year Capts on the CRJ7 are at $118/hour.

BlackPilot628 said:
Yeah, Those rates are pretty bad even for a Regional carrier. Comair's 17 Year Capts on the CRJ7 are at $118/hour.

Then take your A$$ to Comair. I am sure we will not have a tough time finding another 1000 hour wonder-kid to pull our gear.

ERJDRVR said:
Then take your A$$ to Comair. I am sure we will not have a tough time finding another 1000 hour wonder-kid to pull our gear.
Just to burst your little bubble. I'm not a 1000 hour wonder kid and I won't be going to Comair. Maybe if you would get your head out of your a$$ and stop being stuck up wanna be, you would see that my comment was not directed as a negative one towards CHQ. Good look in the mirror papa smurf, because i'm sure you're the only one that likes you!

BlackPilot628 said:
Just to burst your little bubble. I'm not a 1000 hour wonder kid and I won't be going to Comair. Maybe if you would get your head out of your a$$ and stop being stuck up wanna be, you would see that my comment was not directed as a negative one towards CHQ. Good look in the mirror papa smurf, because i'm sure you're the only one that likes you!

You will find out soon enough... Cause there is not too many Junkstream 32 guys pulling gear.. See you soon sweetcheeks.

ERJDRVR said:
You will find out soon enough... Cause there is not too many Junkstream 32 guys pulling gear.. See you soon sweetcheeks.

I didn't know you swing that way. Just keep your hands on your side of the cockpit there fruitcake.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back