Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why do some regional airlines take your picture when you interview????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pgcfii2002

"Uh....oh yeah...&quo
I've always wondered why some regionals take your picture when interviewing for a pilot position.

You really aren't auditioning for a slot on American Idol........

I think they do the same thing they guys from Animal House do when looking for their pledges - sit in a room together, drinking beer and throwing empty cans at pictures of the ugly ones....

They is compilin' a DATABASE for da Gubbermint. Big Brotha is watchin' ya... Bouyyyyy...

When you move out of your parent's basement and look for a place of your own, you might take pics of each apartment you visit, along with notes of each. Helps to refer to a pic and notes after looking at several apartments.

I always wonder why they spend the money to drug test every applicant, instead of waiting until your hired. What a waste of money. I mean, how many pilots fail a pre-employment drug test anyway?

I was wondering the same thing! Why do they take your picture?? They asked me to get all naked and pose and then they started taking pics of me. Oh well, I hope I got the job!

Yeah, I saw your spread in this month's issue of Pilot Monthly......

Very hot!!!

I was wondering the same thing! Why do they take your picture?? They asked me to get all naked and pose and then they started taking pics of me. Oh well, I hope I got the job!

Yeah, but you didn't have to wear the pumps like I did. They made my calves look great, but still a bit strange, and the didn't go with my belt.

Latest resources

Back