• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

acaTerry

SAPM
Guys and gals

I'm doing a little bit of a study here. Yes, a real one. How many of you are doing this because you love aviation / wanted it since you were a kid? If not, please give reasons why. I love a good smarta$$ reply as much as the next guy (why else come here?) but afterwards please put the real answer. All respondants get free breathing priveleges for a week.

How many of you are doing this because you love aviation / wanted it since you were a kid?

Count me in, it's all I wanted since about age three.

Same here. Ever since I can remember I was fascinated with airplanes. Used to go to the observation deck (when they had one) in FNT when I was a kid and watch Piedmont 737's and Simmons (American Eagle) Shorts 360's take off and land. I thought that was the coolest thing ever.

Cool uniform and days off?

Honestly, I think most here would say that the passion existed since the time they first saw an airplane... at least for me.

i dyd it fer the hat and lerning how to spell....and because i'm super, awesome and perfekt and foreign

I first flew an airplane in 1987, I was 27. Since my first exposure I have wanted it above all things!

Started when i was 14, thought it would be amazing to actually get paid to fly!

Latest resources

Back