why are the regional pilots like this?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
John,

It's kind of like flying all those Comair routes and Comair planes, right?

You mean the ones we got during their strike? I never flew one. In fact the Comair airplanes didn't fly much, they spent most of their time in maintenance. Seems everybody wrote them up for some reason...

If you mean the -700s we just got from them, didn't they get replaced with -900s at Comair?

John skates around that question better than Brian Boytano.

You mean the ones we got during their strike? I never flew one. In fact the Comair airplanes didn't fly much, they spent most of their time in maintenance. Seems everybody wrote them up for some reason...

If you mean the -700s we just got from them, didn't they get replaced with -900s at Comair?
But you and your ASA brothers still flew the Comair routes when they were on strike... Does'nt matter if it was in a Comair plane or a ASA plane...

I am not a racist. But I saw this avatar somewhere and it reminded me about a certain FI poster who greatly admires Nazi Germany, and in every message on here, mentions RP.

So Pennekamp how was it flying Comair struck work?????????

But you and your ASA brothers still flew the Comair routes when they were on strike... Does'nt matter if it was in a Comair plane or a ASA plane...

That's a stupid, ignorant statement that we've been over many times here.

ASA did not fly struck work, as per the definition of the CMR MEC as defined by city pairs. If you have any question as to this FACT, feel free to contact the CMR MEC for verification. Otherwise, GFY.

Latest resources

Back