Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

paid4training

Missing my family
Okay, what's the big deal about pilots carrying pack packs while on duty?

Looks unprofessional...as do a lot of things I see in the airport. But com'n we going camping or going to work? Ever seen a business man/woman in a suit walking around in with a backpack? looks stupid and out of place...same with pilots IMO

Never heard of a Pack Pack. I hate it already. Isn't that what gay guys take for overnights? It has large dildos and lube and such? I'm not hating on the gay guys. I'm just hating on the Pack Pack.

Never heard of a Pack Pack. I hate it already. Isn't that what gay guys take for overnights? It has large dildos and lube and such? I'm not hating on the gay guys. I'm just hating on the Pack Pack.

Maybe it's a generational thing.

I knew a few business leaders that would board the citation with a back pack. All very wealthy individuals running companies that are now house hold names. I thought it was strange.

I knew a few business leaders that would board the citation with a back pack. All very wealthy individuals running companies that are now house hold names. I thought it was strange.

Just get a black back pack, and hook it to your rolling luggage. It looks fine. Lots of guys have back packs because they are the most versatile travel bag out there. Lots of pockets that are easy to access, lots of space and they are always sitting upright, unlike briefcases that always seem to fall over on one side.

Now that the industry is transitioning to a flight case-less cockpit, we'll probably see more and more of them.

If the straps that make it a "backpack" get people all worked up, maybe someone here can design a strap-less flight pack that has all the versatility but none of the straps.

Latest resources

Back