Who'se working over the holidays?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

redd

Hey, Merry Christmas everyone. After reading some of the posts today, it seems that there's a good amount of people working over the holidays.

If you've got to work, tell us what you are doing and where you are today.

In MSP. Have to operate to Cancun Mexico tonight. 1800L Departure.

Worked the day... where on earth was everyone flying today ??? Holy S*** ... we were busy... especially the oceanic ops, we were cranking from about 8 am till when I left @ 2:30 ... it was gonna stay busy for a few hours after I left.

I'll be pimpin' the videos...

funny when you're in my position, you'd give anything to be flying today instead of working for a living ;)

Cuz you know, if I'm not going to be able to see my family anyway I'd rather say it's because of flying.

...flew back home from PBI via TLH after a 3 day trip. Lots of people going places today. Got home and the fridge is empty. Doh! Looks like this day is going to end with mac&cheez. Tomorrow's the real rush. I'm flying 8+ hours making two trips to Florida to get people. Sure beats driving, I guess!

Last guy at 2 PM yesterday, a guy's checkride at 8 AM tomorrow cancelled due to the plane in maintenance, so that will be at least 2 days off from revenue-enhancement activities.

I've been spending most of the day working on a new training course for FAA acceptance. When the course is done, I have end-of-the-year accounting, invoicing, 1099s, and tax forms to complete. Oh joy.

Then there are some items to list on Ebay, trading old technology for new. . . Motion M1300 Tablet PC anyone?

Fly SAFE!
Jedi Nein

I worked this morning til around 2pm.

I helped about a thousand people get to their families today. That felt nice.

Hahahaha...if you want to see me hauling a package on a holiday...you're going to have to get in line! :D

worked til 0330Z last night...it's what you gotta do if you want to make it in this industry...especially when you are at the bottom, that's where i'm at

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back