Whose ERJ-135/145 at ASA ATL gates?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
StarChecker said:
I invite anyone with something to say to come on down and say it to our faces instead of blocking our calls on Ops like gutless bitches.

I'm in ATL b/c my schedule tells me to go there...not to take your job. Get over yourselves...

Relax Francis, it's all in good fun, do not forget that you are dealing with 1800 really pissed off pilot's right about now.

jehtplane said:
Relax Francis, it's all in good fun, do not forget that you are dealing with 1800 really pissed off pilot's right about now.

maybe you guys should direct that in the right direction? you guys are a contract carrier now just like the scumbags you look down your noses at. have fun getting that fair contract.

FlamingFUPA said:
maybe you guys should direct that in the right direction? you guys are a contract carrier now just like the scumbags you look down your noses at. have fun getting that fair contract.

Well first of all we were a contract carrier before delta purchased us, so it's not like we have not been down this road before, as far as the fair contract goes, this pilot group is very determined and will accept nothing less than a fair contract. So as I said before RELAX FRANCIS.

StarChecker said:
I'm in ATL b/c my schedule tells me to go there...not to take your job. Get over yourselves...

Agreed, Its not like I want to be in DixieLand anyways.

jehtplane said:
as far as the fair contract goes, this pilot group is very determined and will accept nothing less than a fair contract.

THAT is the funniest thing I have heard of in a long time. You must be new to the industry FRANCIS.

Oh crap, you have to be kidding me. Profiles don't mean anything in this place FRANCIS. Oh, and chill out, it's all in good fun!!!!!!!!

StarChecker said:
I invite anyone with something to say to come on down and say it to our faces instead of blocking our calls on Ops like gutless bitches.

I don't think people are blocking you. You will not get an answer from ATL ops unless you address them appropriately. "What up dog?!" usually works.

Getting stepped on when trying to talk to ops is par for the course in Atlanta no matter who you are. Listening before keying the mic seems to be a foreign concept here. Copy dat?

Latest resources

Back